Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex is very slow again

• Thread starter DramaticPopcorn
  • Start date

DramaticPopcorn

It's that time of the year again, running out of whores and cocaine, DarkUnderlord?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Hmm? I wasn't online at the time but I haven't seen any issues myself so far... the load's been consistently fine so I'm guessing it wasn't a server issue but somewhere further down the road...

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Codex loads fine here. OP probably just got a virus from his favourite trannysite and now his computer is consuming all his bandwidth DDoSing shit at the whim of some Russian script kiddie. :P

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
It was running VERY slow yesterday for me also, but it wasn't consistent. Just at random times.

EG

Nullified
Hasn't been slow all year.

Maybe I'm just geographically well endowed.

Sub

Arcane
I'm thinking the word should be Melcar. It is whores we are talking about here.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Could have been CloudFlare... I disabled it completely now and we'll see how that goes.

Black

Arcane
I'm fairly sure op means the news section is slow, because nothing is happening in the industry.

EG

Nullified
Is all lost?

Has the Codex met its end?

racofer

Thread Incliner
snail-robo.gif

Soon, comrades. Soon.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
There doesn't seem to be any apparent reason for the server overload - there's the same number of people on Codex as always, and yet the load is almost 4x as high as it was yesterday. And it's XenForo processes taking up all the CPU power.

DarkUnderlord - have you installed any new plugins or something?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom