Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex Machete Squad: FOnline 2 Clan Thread

ironyuri

I'm currently watching a horde of Slavoid manboons crowd around a shopkeeper punching and shoving one another.

Obviously I ran up to each one and whispered "kurwa."

Zdzisiu

Arcane
I'm currently watching a horde of Slavoid manboons crowd around a shopkeeper punching and shoving one another.

You are a true jester and a man of sublime taste!

ironyuri

You are a true jester and a man of sublime taste!

Matejko_Sta%C5%84czyk.jpg

Redeye

Arcane
So, what is up with everyone?

I almost have the caps for the base network.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Ov8rK07.jpg

So these corner lockers, are they just for -1 ap guns and +1 ap armor or what? Because some people seem to be throwing all the random magick stuff in there.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Yes, we can see his speed on a static screenshot. Very impressive, must be hack. 10/Doritos, would see again.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Haven't been too active this week, swamped with work (and playing Alpha Centauri of course). It should ease up later this month though.

On the plus side I hear Yuri will work overtime in the Führerbunkah this weekend. That nub didn't stock up properly on microcircuits, so make sure to give him an extra PM or two about the new cover sheets on the crafting reports.

Ov8rK07.jpg

So these corner lockers, are they just for -1 ap guns and +1 ap armor or what? Because some people seem to be throwing all the random magick stuff in there.

Yep, those should be for stuff with run-and-shoot-like-da-wind supah magick greater improved haste juju.

Also, see that Sierra bug? I say we blame the Russian rape-disaster on that.

Oh yah, and Jetto Pilotu and I did some quick runs yesterday, got a bunch of Metull Mk2 and this little beauty straight off some niggs in Necropolis:

fdBNjvV.jpg

:kwafuckyeah:

This hawt shit isn't even unblocked yet! Pure magick melee juju from heavan!

Should be perfect for some dedicated close combat fellah. Speaking of which, I just gave Clint some positive cultural experiences:

El7jOOj.jpg

:kfc:

whu!? so onleh u can use ya pockits? dat raycis yo!

I dun fucked up guys. We almost got baseraped when some shithead (StopKA) followed me from the Hub to the base when I was unaware, and 1hexed me once we got there. No one was on to respond to distress call, so I went back in, and while he was occupied with the drug containers, snuck into the safe room and grabbed everything inside and stashed into my tent right outside Hub, because no way in hell was I going to let him get all those bp and over 100k in caps; then I put on the Tesla armor and used the Pulse pistol that was in the safe (thank god for that), and went back in and managed to kill him. It seems his motive was cash money; he disregarded heavy items and instead went for all of our drugs, meds, antitoxins, and ammo. He didn't manage to hit our personal lockers, or at least most of them, as mine was still intact; seems like he was searching for money safe. He did have a vault dweller suit (I assume this is yours, Kalin), and a set of keys (first two digits 15 or 16), on his corpse, both of which I have on me now and will return once you're on or place in a location you prefer (it's also possible he had those two items on him and they are his own). I put everything back in its place, however, I still think everyone should do a full accounting of what personal items they had because the pulse pistol vaporized him, and I hope that didn't destroy any other items he had on him. But I'm pretty sure his motive was anything light that he could sell, or special tier items, as he had no other weapons or armor but his own on him (thankfully he never got to safe room, or at least after I got it all out).

Sorry about that, guys.

Did you fast travel?

Yes, and had notifications off.

Just caught me at wrong time, was in hurry to get back to base and log off (this happened right after I left you); normally I double check before entering base. But lesson learned in any case.

Did get a modicum of revenge; he's been doing this to others all day, so met up with a Mr. Pax and set a trap. Took Pax to my tent and had him wait, while I logged on with Abu Abbas and played innocent as I led StopKA to my tent after he tagged me as I left. Upon arrival we unloaded on that fucker, and then I heaped indignities on his corpse as I stood over it, which I wont mention here. Was just lucky he was greedy and stuck around; he could have grabbed two or three chests, car keys to either truck or my car, and split.

Norfleet

What indignities can you heap on someone's corpse, anyway? Do they even have teabagging in this game?

Also, I have another question: Can you still do the pickpocketing live explosives thing? How much damage do explosives cause and how big is the area of effect?

St. Toxic

Arcane
Managed to save a gas station map from the clutches of Slava & Co. Chinese Jetpilot can probably tell you the whole story.

9tmi35.jpg

In other news, I'm getting pretty fed up with how broken this fucking game is, systems wise. The way in which they've nerfed AC and crits in relation to lu spring to mind, the necessity of having to pick up certain perks for pvp. Fool was much better in alpha, back when it adhered more closely to the original game imba.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Good going guys!

Brozil, what's your character names?

Also, we use in-game faction chat most of the time, so the shoutbox channel doesn't see much use.

Redeye

Arcane
Ironyuri/Kalin

I have the caps to set up the base network.
Let's make a plan.

I3b0a18.jpg

For starters I suggest a "parking garage" for Fuhrerbunker, which shall also serve as a base-follower firewall.

30k each for cheapest bases, so 450k = 15 bases.

1. Hub/Junktown
2. Den/Klamath
3. Gecko/Vault City
4. Broken Hills
5. Modoc
6. Redding
7. Sierra Army Depot (already have?)
8. New Reno (share with Sierra?)
9. Boneyard/Glow Respawn (Already have: Fuhrerbunker)
10. Ares
11. San Francisco/San Fran Respawn (just respawn, or respawn plus 1 closer?)
12. One right by Glow?
13. Den/Klam/etc. Respawn
14. VC/Gecko respawn
15. Reno/Redding Respawn.

Comments and Suggestions?

Also need V15/NCR.

kryminator

Augur
Nice. But You are so rich man and still shoveling brahmin shit. You made that fortune in brahmin pens?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom