Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Crispy™ Codex Machete Squad: FOnline 2 Clan Thread

Discussion in 'MMO(RP)G / Online Discussion' started by ironyuri, Nov 15, 2014.

1. ironyuri Guest

ironyuri
    Click here and disable ads!
    I set up several spawn bases yesterday, and cleaned up the others.

I also made Smoky Joe a faction officer, invited an Australian friend (Goost), made Turisas an officer and crafted some fresh jet.

Tidied up the SF and Enclave bases with Kalin, dismantled all the shitty useless items into 1500~ metal parts ++ all the other parts.

Chinese Jetpilot git gud m8

Edit: ALSO PLEASE STOP CRAFTING SO MUCH FUCKING JUNK FOR CHRISTSAKE

We don't need 3 million fucking unspecial assault rifles, 10mm smgs and deagles. Jesus fucking Christ.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Chinese Jetpilot Arcane Patron

Chinese Jetpilot
    Parrots:
    Some good news for us, and bad for Banda:

• Sierra Caves Level 2: chance to enter location with players is now equal to level 1 (chance decreased)
    • Sierra Caves Level 2: chance of unfair PvP (1 vs 3, 2 vs 3, 1 vs 2) decreased (but still possible)
    Farm defence and Metro defence quests reworked:
    • Removed exp. for killing mobs
    • Maximum quest reward (per player !!!) set to 20000 exp. and 2000 caps for Farm defence and 40000 exp. and 4000 caps for Metro defence.
    • Player has to survive to receive reward.
    • Reward depends on number of alive defenders and is recalculated at the end of every wave. So, if all defenders survive last wave player will receive maximum reward. If all defender die before first wave finish player receive no reward.
    • Reward value will be shown to players at the end of every wave (map message).
    • Added randomized wave size.
    • Added defender autohealing.
    • Quest scaling adjusted.
    • Wave timeout & size adjusted, other minor adjustments.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  3. Chinese Jetpilot Arcane Patron

Chinese Jetpilot
    Parrots:
    And new tech:

[25.01.2015]
    - H&K CAWS, .223 Pistol, Needler Pistol, HK P90c
    - Light Support Weapon
    - Plasma Rifle
    - Super Cattle Prod
    - Combat Armor
    - Psycho not in craft yet but already can be obtained in many places.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. kryminator Educated

kryminator
    Parrots:
    Anyone needs needler? I am going to craft a bunch later. Still looking for Caws and 223.

[​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Kalin Arcane

Kalin
    Parrots:
    :bounce::bounce::bounce:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. ironyuri Guest

ironyuri
    Redeye Are you still cap farming? I need to ramp up Jet production and caps are beginning to run low.

If not, I will organise some caravan runs on SF or Fargo route with bros.

^ Top  
  7. Chinese Jetpilot Arcane Patron

Chinese Jetpilot
    Parrots:
    Forget jet production, we need more pyscho!

I did my civic duty today and killed a PK trying to lure players to a flare event. Before going, I took one dose of psycho. Unfortunately didn't get to do a damage test, as I killed the pk (Gatling) without being fired upon, but upon returning to base, I noticed this:

PE of 7, with cigs, under the effects of pyscho, resulting in the following visual distance (approx. 30 hexes in front):

[​IMG]

For comparison, here is visual range for PE 7 (no cigs):

[​IMG]

I haven't tested To Hit chances, but 30 hex is plenty of visual distance, particularly with all the burst weapons.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Kalin Arcane

Kalin
    Parrots:
    I dissembled all our remaining tommy guns and greasers that weren't AP-reduced, as well as some excess miniguns. Also crafted a few laser rifles, rocket launchers and 14mm pistols for führerbunker since zealous dissembling and heavy usage have left us very short on firearms.

In SF base I dedicated two containers for strong juju items, one for AP-reduced guns and one for AP-blessed armours (just to the left of the lockers). Added 10 regular metal armours as well for Mariposa runs, they are way more expendable since they don't use up high-grade steel. Oh, and I restocked the BP cache with those from the bunker and the bookcase with more skill books, we have a nice little library now, very monocled if I may say so.

Oh yeah, and I redistributed some of our drugs, weapons and armours to Sierra base. Not sorted very nicely I'm afraid, but it will do. Got decent med/drug supplies and a few of each weapon type so we should be good for a while.

Concentration camps are still largely unused, didn't bother stocking them since it would stretch our limited resources way too thin. Figured we can just bring extra equipment to those when we use them.

Material-wise, we have more pipes than the Grunkerites in Christiania, but we are running a bit short on junk and wood. Since chopping and scavenging is physical work and thus unfit for enlightened negroes such as ourselves, I suggest we kill our distant super mutant kin for their precious loot.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  9. Kalin Arcane

Kalin
    Parrots:
    Just a heads up that we might have some problems with the Midnight Riders. Joe and I killed Franky4Fingers and zetx in the caves after those two niggas shot first and continued shootan after being told our factions were on good terms. Franky-boy had a bone to grind since I had killed his mostly naked alt some hours earlier. Totally legit kill as per Kwanzanian Kode of Kondukt, I mean the little cracka was faction-less and within my line of sight. Had a motion sensor too, so not a complete waste of ammo. Very sure it was his alt, because as I was looting, Franky came in guns blazing (didn't get me though), and in the caves he spouted some butthurt about the whole thing. That fast-relogging cunt is a prime candidate for cultural enrichment if you ask me.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. kryminator Educated

kryminator
    Parrots:
    I wouldn't be worried about it because those were Riders I have never met before so probably some inferior soldiers. Also, it was not first time Riders starts to shot us in caves and everytime it was some dumb niggaz. Last time I spent two turns talking to those imbeciles to stop that I am friendly etc instead of just shot them. Of course they killed me then and I hadn't even fire single bullet at them. So now if they attack I retaliate. And, as Kalin said it was them who started shooting. Either way it was good fight and I think higher ranged Riders know that they have some idiots between them (remember barabbas shouting at the rest of his squad in Glow?).

btw. I bought Caws bp for 9k so I can craft all new tech weapons: needlers (crafed 33 and 0 -ap), .223 pistols (9/0) and caws (12/0).

^ Top  
  11. ironyuri Guest

ironyuri
    Ok niggahs: Please stop fucking crafting.

There are 4 caws and 14~ .223 pistols in the trash box.

If you're crafting tier-3 / 4 that uses high grade steel or other mats, then putting them in the fucking junk box: stop crafting and leave it to Kalin and I.

If you're fucking wasting shit that costs money to get mats, because you want specials, then go farm mats and let crafter builds craft the shit. Since we have to fucking dismantle it later. Fucking dumb shit.

^ Top  
  12. kryminator Educated

kryminator
    Parrots:
    Is there any difference between crafter builds and not crafetr builds when it comes to crafting the shit? Or only thing You need is bleuprint knowledge?

All those weapons were crafted by char knowing the blueprints, all ingredients except about 50 metal parts were bought/crafted by me on purpose because I didnt wanted to waste Machete caps and resources for my craft tests. And yes, I wanted to craft -ap .223 pistol/Caws. I put regular weapons into junk box so someone who is able do dismantle them could reclaim high grade steel and metal parts. Special ones were put in lockers in SF or bunker.

^ Top  
  13. Redeye Arcane

Redeye
    Parrots:
    Still here, just a took a little break.

^ Top  
  14. Chinese Jetpilot Arcane Patron

Chinese Jetpilot
    Parrots:
    No difference. Except the savings of allocating points elsewhere.

^ Top  
  15. ironyuri Guest

ironyuri
    The main difference is: I check all the lockers to determine what's being used/no longer being used/ what we're running short on.

I then empty trash, dismantle everything, put mats where they need to go and do bulk craftings of stuff that we're short on unless i haven't eaten a BP for it.

If crafting is just done without replenishing mats to create, for example, 20 .223 pistols, 6 of which will be used, that's a lot of mats taken, none replaced all to get 6 pistols that aren't necessarily going to be used by regulars.

Atm: Most used items are still AR, FN FAL, Metal Mk2, Jet/Buffout/Nuka/Cigarettes/Super Stims, 14 mm Pistol, Plasma Rifle/Laser Rifle, Pulse Pistol.

The main reason I was trash talking about crafting is this: tier3/4 requires LARGE quantities of metal parts. Metal parts are always in short supply. The more parts used in less useful items, the less available for more useful items = shortfall in equipment = shortfall in ability to replenish mats because we have to buy weapons to go farming, etc etc.

When it gets to the point of crafting combat armours and avenger miniguns/p90cs/xle rifles then we're really talking even more mats used.

Meanwhile the amount of junk/metal tubes is immaterial because they are used in far lower quantities than metal parts. Basically this: if metal parts are under 200~, don't do a mass crafting til we can restock up to 500~. Because as new tech unlocks, we'll only be able to keep up if we already have mats stored.

^ Top  
  16. haraw Educated

haraw
    Parrots:
    We moved all the blueprints from sf to bunker with joe. Bunker is closer to npcs who buys all those redundant BPs. You can sell five BPs per character and reward is tied to item tier, for example one laser rifle BP is worth 4k caps and 8k exp, and plasma pistol 1k caps and 2k exp. Finally a meaning for rippers' BP existence!

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. Chinese Jetpilot Arcane Patron

Chinese Jetpilot
    Parrots:
    Apologize for my absence, dudes. Should be on more regularly beginning Monday if any of you guys are still around.

^ Top  
  18. ironyuri Guest

ironyuri
    I've been so busy with work that I have not been able to play much at all. I'll try to get on if you're back CJP.

^ Top  
  19. haraw Educated

haraw
    Parrots:
    Same here, been occupied by some RL:popamole: so haven't had much time. Could come by at the weekend tho in the evening. kryminator still playing?

^ Top  
  20. kryminator Educated

kryminator
    Parrots:
    Yes. I wasnt playing recently but in general I'm still playing (didnt stop playing totally). I should be online today at 21 or 22 server time.

^ Top  
  21. haraw Educated

haraw
    Parrots:
    18-03-2015

FEATURES:

• Implemented auction:
    • Player can access auction interface using dialog with FLC managers.
    • Player can put unlimited amount of items to auction.
    • Yet no ability to choose amount to sell/buy for stackable items.
    • To put item on auction player must pay fee, which is 20% from total cost.
    • To buy/sell item from auction player must have caps in inventory or on bank balance or mixed.
    • Auction interface created by GZA.

CHANGES:
    • Meeting other players while travelling on wm disabled for loners without any stuff in inventory.

FIXES:
    • Fixed lockpicking cars with electronic locks. Now message with passcode will be displayed properly.
    • Fixed healer perk. Now each perk level will always add 10hp at the end of healing calculation.

All tech will be unlocked right after update.

Run Updater

Good time to get back. Might finally find something decent from dungs now that the tech is in the end.

EDIT: oh and i noticed that my caps were gone from my locker. I hope that they at least went for some good hookers and drugs:obviously:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    ^ Top  
  22. haraw Educated

haraw
    Parrots:
    Someone still playing?

^ Top  
  23. Redeye Arcane

Redeye
    Parrots:
    Just logged back in.

I have no interest in Fonline2, but maybe I will sell everything to buy landmines.

One last trollapalooza!

If anyone has base access, invite SwinglineRed so I can loot the Machete Squad corpse.

or not

Anyone up for Fonline Reloaded?
    I might get back into that after finishing the new Tactics campaign.

^ Top  
  24. Redeye Arcane

Redeye
    Parrots:

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)