Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Melbourne Meetup, Thu 20 Nov, Cafe on Bourke

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
All right bitches, I'm in Melbourne for a week before heading to Sydney. Pretty much chilling and checking the city out rather than my usual fly-in, fly-out.

I propose that any NSW¹ Victorian Codexians that want a free pizza, should meet me:

When: This Thursday, 20 Nov, from 6:30 pm.
Where: Cafe on Bourke, 50 Bourke St, Melbourne.
What: I'll buy pizza for everyone who shows. You can buy your own drinks. We'll sort out the tab somehow. It's ok I'm a Mensan. I can handle that shit.
Who: Any Codexians that want.​

If you want to know who to look out for, see this exciting video.

¹We'll do something in NSW when I'm up there next week.

Last edited:

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Don't go there! He will drug you and you will become his sex slaves!

Well, unless you are into this kind of thing, then sure, free pizza!

Absalom

Guess I'll be watching the news for any inexplicable mass murders Thursday

jk american news doesn't bother with anything foreign :troll:

kazgar

Arcane
Finally, the high powered meeting that will finally decide once and for all what is a RPG. It will be known as the Melbourne accord and will sweep the world bringing peace and enlightenment

Or it'll just be a handful of dorks in a room not saying much, eating pizza and shitposting via tapatalk.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
It'll be great, just DU sitting there alone for a few hours. What a party.

Maybe you should rent a ball pit.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Don't be fooled, this is DU beginning to cull the herd, one continent at a time. Be afraid, be very afraid.

kazgar

Arcane
At Cafe on Bourke, we prepare elegant meals filled with unique taste and pleasant aromas. Our BBQ and grilled dishes are always a hit with the entire family. We even have the fancier fare of Eye Fillet Steak, Chicken Avocado and Calamari perfect for a comfortable night in with that special someone. We also have delightful burgers that even the pickiest of eaters have trouble saying no to. After your delicious Italian meal, try some of our flavoured pancakes or ice cream! Cafe on Bourke is located in the Melbourne suburb on Bourke Street.

Edit: i just got KKK for 50% brofists, and now i've ruined it again with this.

kazgar

Arcane
Are you going to delay posting the melbourne bound USB trolls until after this?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom