Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Melbourne Meetup, Thu 20 Nov, Cafe on Bourke

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Why would anyone ever want to go to Mexico?

Because it's the closest place for a warm vacation on this continent at relatively cheap prices, so long as you know where to go.

Though I didn't go there when there were RPG wielding cartel members at the border.

Yeah the entire exciting experience of being kidnapped by Drug Lords, who may either kill or hold you hostage for ransom really turned me off of ever visiting Mexico.

I personally would LOVE to visit Chichén Itzá but fuck that shit.

The part of Mexico that has Chichen Itza is pretty far removed from the head-cutters.

You can't climb Chichen Itza anymore though...

kazgar

Arcane
DU hasn't posted on this thread for 48 hours, he's run off with the kickstarter pizza money or people should expect a investigative current affairs like expose if they show up.
DU's been walking around Melbourne bitches. Tonight is still happening. Right now I have to find a post office so I can post the USBs out.

GPO's on the Corner of elizabeth and little bourke st. (or corner of elizabeth and lonsdale street) or there's one on bourke street near exhibition street if you're wanting to be near the cafe already.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
GPO's on the Corner of elizabeth and little bourke st. (or corner of elizabeth and lonsdale street) or there's one on bourke street near exhibition street if you're wanting to be near the cafe already.
I used Chloe instead. Who was a lovely, and also smoking hot blonde at the post office near my current hotel for the last few days.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
If I'm late, it's because of this stupid driver who just pulled out in front of the tram and got hit.

Weasel
So, 2 people showed up?

That we know of...

DLWJUks.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
For the price of $38, 3 Codexers had pizza, beer and coke. Now for docking!

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Also, all Victorians who didn't show up will have a Star Stable challenge to complete!

Melcar

Arcane

Because it's the closest place for a warm vacation on this continent at relatively cheap prices, so long as you know where to go.

Though I didn't go there when there were RPG wielding cartel members at the border.

Yeah the entire exciting experience of being kidnapped by Drug Lords, who may either kill or hold you hostage for ransom really turned me off of ever visiting Mexico.

The part of Mexico that has Chichen Itza is pretty far removed from the head-cutters.

You can't climb Chichen Itza anymore though...

Chichen sucks anyway. Too much sun, too dry, and you get hassled every 5 steps of the way by filthy Mayas trying to peddle cheap replicas.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014

you seem to be taking your information from fox news

don't do that

Melcar

Arcane
Drug crime has taken a chill pill lately. The big thing now are all the riots and police beatings.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom