Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Sydney / NSW Meetup, Friday 28 Nov @ 6:30 pm

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Due to the OVERWHELMING SUCCESS of our Melbourne meetup, there will be a gathering THIS WEEK:

When: Friday 28 Nov, starting 6:30 pm
Where: Guzman Y Gomez, Shop 10.31, World Square Shopping Centre, 680 George St, Sydney NSW
(You'll have to wander into the World Square to find them)

What: For Enchiladas and Nachos! Also drinks, because none of you will show up anyway. All paid for on the Codex account.
Who: Introverted internet dweebs.​

If you want to know who to look out for, see this exciting video.

Come and enjoy nachos, Guava drinks and other Mexican themed edible treats! If you missed me knocking on your door dropping off your USB, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE. Signed group photographs will be available for an additional fee.

kazgar

Arcane
harbourbridge_wideweb__470x267,0.jpg

Yoshiyyahu

Arcane
Patron
Sick, I might come

Whoa DU is paying? Why would I not come?

Last edited:

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Prostitution is legal in Oz, right? Hire some whores to play D&D with.

I think Alex once made a thread about that :smug:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Definitely one of the better turn outs of all of the meet-up events. Not the best, but a solid second place! Much enchiladas were had by all attendees!

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Definitely one of the better turn outs of all of the meet-up events. Not the best, but a solid second place! Much enchiladas were had by all attendees!

That has got to be the best way of saying "only 1 guy showed up" I've ever heard. You work in marketing, don't you?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Also, since when is there a "Codex account" that pays for stuff?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom