Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex UT Slaughterfest (CUTS) 2 Official Bet Thread

Which team is going to win?

• Total voters
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
We're back with CUTS 2 - MOAR CUTS!!

We are playing 2 CTF matches, and Bradylama will be facing off against DU mano a mano to free himself of Prosperheights Prison!

The CTF teams are as follows:

-
Red Team
-
Tadek Boruta - free Andhaira
Trodat - remove Makabb's dumbfuck tag
HentaiWriter - Developer tag
J_C - regain avatar changing privilege
Zed Sensuki - remove Chaotic Heretic's Shitposter tag

-
Blue Team
-
Darth Roxor - free Excidium
Transfiguring Roar - remove Undisputed Queen of Faggotry tag for Crispy
Sulaco - restore ERYKRAD's bro-fisting privilege
Tigranes - if allowed reinstate Darth Roxor's PoE review as the official Codex PoE review/custam tag for treave
Ninja Destroyer - free Hiver

Maps:
CTF-Hydro16
CTF-November
CTF-Face

-

DarkUnderlord said:
Conditions of betting are as follows:

1. You can bet brofists. On a simple 1:1. You bet 100 brofists. You win, you gain 100 brofists. You lose, you lose 100 brofists.

2. When it comes to tags, you can only bet tags which you currently hold. And you can only bet for their removal from your own account (CyberP is excluded from #2, he has his own special quest). Losing this bet will result in you holding said tags for longer (all tags previously earned as a result of betting currently have an expiration date of 6 months from now).

3. Bets must have the possibility to lose. IE: No "I bet the winning team will win by at least one point", because the winning team will always win by at least one point. "By two points" would be acceptable because they may win but only by one point. Smart asses should be on high alert over this one.

4. You attempt to make a legitimate bet and fuck it up, you get dumbfucked. You bet something not even up for grabs I'm just gonna ignore you. Judges decision as to whether you were being legit or not, is final.

5. There will be a Capture the Flag match on a level yet to be determined. The teams will play to 5 points. All players of the winning team shall have their play conditions met IE: Account unbanned, tag removed, whatever. All players of the losing team will then have the opportunity to 1 vs 1 DarkUnderlord to win their conditions. Depending on how tired I am and who's available, that may be right after the CTF match or it may be post-poned until a later date.

All bets must be made in this thread to be considered.

-

Ulminati will be taking his killing streaming streak to 2 - much appreciated!

The stream will be on http://twitch.tv/ulminati

The time of the match is 3:00 PM GMT, Saturday the 27th. (Server located in Seattle, west coast USA)

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'll also (probably) manage to record demos for those who know how to play them in UT. Links to those will come as soon as I've uploaded them.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I'd like Red to win (Zed is a bro), but I think Blue still has a bit of an advantage considering that TRoar and Roxor were on the winning team last time. Teamwork & Synergy is important.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Roxor is going to murder Zed ded with his 1337 1mp4c7 h4mm3r 5k1llz

All viewing this thread, please consider stepping forward to join the Red team in Zed's place as he is a potential fill-in only, if he's available. Thanks.

laclongquan

Arcane
This time I will put my votes more carefully

1. I vote with ALL my brofists: my current possession, as well as the fists in 3rd party's keeping (damn the jews~). If at the time of accounting my fists in 3rd party's keeping is still not released (thus can not be bet) then it's not in betting. But the current fists I have is thrown all on to the pile. This should be sufficient.

2. I vote on Team Blue with three goals

remove Undisputed Queen of Faggotry tag for Crispy
restore ERYKRAD's bro-fisting privilege
reinstate Darth Roxor's PoE review as the official Codex PoE review/custam tag for treave

If two players that bet these goals change to the other team, then my vote will change to the other team.
If each team has one each player with these goals, then I bet on team Blue (no changing horse midstream).
if the only player bet for these terms change to the other team, then I will change follow him/her/it accordingly.
If none play for these terms, then I bet on team Blue.
(intent: it is the terms I follow, not the players).
3. My bet is on the said team win (by any mean necessary).

There! This should count for 2000, or 3800 fists depended on red tape~

Captain Shrek

I bet on blue red team for removal of my tag.

Edit. Damn it Sensuki

Last edited by a moderator:
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I bet 100 fists that DarkUnderlord won't settle the bets from the previous round of betting before the match starts.

Tadek Boruta

Novice
Since support for Red is very strong in this thread :P I bet all fists on my team. Go Red go Red ! :kingcomrade:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'd like my red teammates to found me a post where hitting targets is not that important. I would gladly be a meatshield, or the guy who annoys the enemies while the others kill the targets.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I bet 10 whole brofists on red.
edit:
I'd like my red teammates to found me a post where hitting targets is not that important. I would gladly be a meatshield, or the guy who annoys the enemies while the others kill the targets.
ruh roh.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Not many bets this time around, I suppose because the last ones haven't been fulfilled. Needs a new front page announcement

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
I'm feeling much less of my animal spirits this time around.

Here's a few risk-off plays just to keep my skin in the game. I have 1501 + 1475 in my brofist account.

If Darth Roxor is active on a team,

1. I bet 1500 fists that Darth Roxor's team will capture the flag at least once on the CTF-Hydro16 map.​

If and when (1) has its win conditions met, then I immediately place the next bet on (2) for the next map, else I cut my losses.

2. Applying the Ulminati Rule, I roll-over my winnings and bet 3000 fists that Darth Roxor's team will capture the flag at least once on the CTF-November map.
Regardless of the above,

3. I bet 1475 brofists that the total number of flag-captures won by both teams combined on all maps combined will not equal 9 total points. (The possible range is 6-15 points.)

4. I bet 1 brofist that Ulminati will accidentally leave his video stream running while taking a break from the action to surf for cat pictures.
Maps:
CTF-Hydro16
CTF-November

3. Bets must have the possibility to lose.

Note that I am applying the Ulminati Rule, which states that you can bet winnings immediately upon the win conditions before they are credited to you. Also, Team Freedom went 0-3 in the last matches, so bets (1) and (2) are demonstrably possible to lose. Bet (3) is possible to lose in 8 out of 36 ways. I could easily pick a bet for (3) that's less likely to lose, but damn if I ain't a ramblin' gamblin' man!

Albeit, if I lose (1) then I would be ensured to win (3) but those are separate bets with separate brofists at stake, and this is merely a judicious hedge.

Last edited:
I'm feeling much less of my animal spirits this time around.

Here's a few risk-off plays just to keep my skin in the game. I have 1501 + 1475 in my brofist account.

If Darth Roxor is active on a team,

1. I bet 1500 fists that Darth Roxor's team will capture the flag at least once on the CTF-Hydro16 map.​

If and when (1) has its win conditions met, then I immediately place the next bet on (2) for the next map, else I cut my losses.

2. Applying the Ulminati Rule, I roll-over my winnings and bet 3000 fists that Darth Roxor's team will capture the flag at least once on the CTF-November map.
Regardless of the above,

3. I bet 1475 brofists that the total number of flag-captures won by both teams combined on both maps combined will not equal 9 total points. (The possible range is 6-10 points.)

4. I bet 1 brofist that Ulminati will accidentally leave his video stream running while taking a break from the action to surf for cat pictures.
Maps:
CTF-Hydro16
CTF-November

3. Bets must have the possibility to lose.

Note that I am applying the Ulminati Rule, which states that you can bet winnings immediately upon the win conditions before they are credited to you. Also, Team Freedom went 0-3 in the last matches, so bets (1) and (2) are demonstrably possible to lose. Bet (3) is possible to lose in 8 out of 36 ways. I could easily pick a bet for (3) that's less likely to lose, but damn if I ain't a ramblin' gamblin' man!

Albeit, if I lose (1) then I would be ensured to win (3) but those are separate bets with separate brofists at stake, and this is merely a judicious hedge.

There are 3 maps in case we have to go to sudden death - CTF-face is the 3rd map.

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
There are 3 maps in case we have to go to sudden death - CTF-face is the 3rd map.

Oh, well, that doesn't change (1) or (2).

The impact on (3) is noticeable, since the possible combined point total range would increase to 6-15 from 6-10. I could now conceivably lose all the bets, but not worth altering now. It still kinda works as a hedge

Also, if the game extends into overtime, there's more chance of (4).

Last edited:

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
BOTH my brofists on red!! :russia:

Edit: I'm up to four gained since CUTS1 now, all in with these and any other I get b4 match end.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom