Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex UT Slaughterfest (CUTS) 2 Official Bet Thread

Which team is going to win?

• Total voters

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
This seems like a newfags vs oldfags game

Tadek Boruta

Novice
Stage fear symptoms begin to appear. Ahhh the drama!

On topic of mods. Found some cool stuff jumping on some populated servers. The thing is called 'SmartCTF 4E' and it brings very detailed scoreboard to the table among other stuff CTF related. Worth a look for CUTS 3.

Cloud_9-vs-The_Boys_Of_Summer11199551.jpg

http://wiki.unrealadmin.org/SmartCTF#SmartCTF_4E

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Cool.

I tested XC_Spec and it appears to be working pretty well Ulminati it's pretty simple to use

if you're not currently a spectator type this into console

mutate XC_Spec

then when you're navigating around and want to go to first person view, you gotta type "simulate" into the console and that gives an accurate first person representation of their aiming, movement and inventory. It doesn't show stuff like sniper / redeemer zoom though and you see where they're actually aiming which is funny because it shows the prediction difference.

To get out of simulate, press alt-fire (RMB)

I just tested it before and when I found the player I wanted to spectate, after I typed simulate the first time, I just pressed ` and then KP_UP (arrow key up) and enter (because UT saves your console commands)

Not as good as the spectate in other games but better than default UT at least, would be good if you could bind simulate to a key but I don't think you can

some extra infoz: https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4165

Tadek Boruta said:
Stage fear symptoms begin to appear. Ahhh the drama!

I used to get this early on when I played in tournaments, particularly in early CoD4 but you get over it with experience, it also helps if you're not the best or worst person in your team as others can inspire you but you don't have to deal with the shame of anchoring :lol: and I think you sit comfortably in the middle !

Last edited:

Tadek Boruta

Novice
Have you tried edit User.ini (in System Folder) to bind it directly? For example "P=simulate". Or type in console "set input P simulate".

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Men, something's come up. I'll have to step out to deal with real life stuff. If someone else wants to step up for streaming now's a good time

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
If we're still waiting on people, I'm happy to fight Bradylama first.

Kind of hard to tell when you can't watch on twitch. :(

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
match will restart soon, first du and bradylama will duke it out.

Guys playing, if you're reading this, please set the right team colour before starting. We had the issue before of people not being on the right team, hence why we didn't begin

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom