Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex UT Slaughterfest (CUTS) 2 Official Bet Thread

Which team is going to win?

• Total voters

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Echo is probably due to setting Stereo Mix as your mic instead of the microphone itself
Nah, it was alright until Roar joined. Same thing happend with Sensuki and me yesterday. But no biggie, It wasn't that much distracting.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Much as I am afraid to see hiver freed, I will bet all of my 246 brofists on the Blue team to see the PoE review reinstated. And I am curious about that custom tag for treave. Don't let me down now, Tigranes! :salute:

Also, I am all for restoring ERYFKRAD's right to fist. It should be in the constitution. :decline:

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Much as I am afraid to see hiver freed, I will bet all of my 246 brofists on the Blue team to see the PoE review reinstated. And I am curious about that custom tag for treave. Don't let me down now, Tigranes! :salute:

Also, I am all for restoring ERYFKRAD's right to fist. It should be in the constitution. :decline:
You're just 6 hours late.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Damn. I only just noticed the announcement. Didn't even read the thread, went right to the last post.

And the blue lost, too, it seems. :(

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Gonna round up the bets and 1v1s (Ulminati is probably better at this than me)

To happen sometime soonish, participants of CUTS 2 have the opportunity to win their prize by 1v1ing DU on DM-Codex

1v1 DM-Codex 30 frags

DarkUnderlord vs Transfiguring Roar for "remove Undisputed Queen of Faggotry tag for Crispy"
DarkUnderlord vs Darth Roxor for "Free Excidium"
DarkUnderlord vs Sulaco for "restore ERYKRAD's bro-fisting privilege"
DarkUnderlord vs Ninja Destroyer for "Free Hiver"

Can the tagged posters please indicate if they'd like to compete.

If Ulminati doesn't want to stream them, I can VOD & Commentate them (can't stream because Australian Internet lol) or I can commentate on Ulminati's stream.

If you can privately organize a time with DU, let me know and I can set up the server and VOD it etc (or we can just do it during CUTS 3).

Bets for CUTS 2

laclongquan - lost his bet, back to 0 brofists (?)
Dreed - wins 10 brofists
Captain Shrek - wins removal of his Dumbfuck tag (?)
Ulminati - possibly wins 100 fists because bets from first CUTS have not been settled yet
Night Goat - doesn't win removal of his tag, but I don't know what he loses (nothing?)
Lambchop19 - wins 10 brofists
Excidium II - doesn't win transfer of all his fists to Roxor's account, but I'm not sure whether he loses anything
MaskedMan - I think he wins 4 brofists? (Not sure as CUTS1 bets have not been filled out yet ... if they ever will be)
Taka-Haradin puolipeikko - loses 5 brofists
Gobblecock - loses 1501 brofists (but I think he won some from CUTS 1)
Nevill - possibly stuffed up and lost 246 brofists by betting on the wrong team AFTER the completion of the match (does this warrant a special tag ? :lol: might make him compete!)

Last edited:

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
I completely forgot gais. When is this?

From OP

The time of the match is 3:00 PM GMT, Saturday the 27th.

Red team won 2-0 (6-0)

There was no stream tho cuz Ulminati had to leave just before the match

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I take it the 1v1s will also happen on satuday, in which case I am unfortunately out.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Darth Roxor if you can organize a time with DU (any time this week) just let me know and I can try to be available to set up the server and VOD/commentate the match, otherwise I can give you the admin pw and commands to set it up yourself

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom