Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex UT Slaughterfest (CUTS) 2 Signup Thread

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Yeah me, Tadek Boruta and Zed just had a few DM maps. Loque and Tamerlane aimbot pretty hard when they get a sniper rifle (or instagib). But that's ok, I beat Loque on Godlike instagib last night :D

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Haha, I gave Godlike a try a few days ago on Galleon, 15 bots and using normal weapons. Fuck I hate that stage. First to 30, and I got 3 or 4 frags... Who am I kidding, I got 2. :negative:

Did pretty good on Zeto though. Second place 19 kills.

Peak with Instagib was hilarious. The instant the match started I got shot, then respawned and instgibed about 5 times in a row. Didn't even have a chance to move. :lol:

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
The instant the match started I got shot, then respawned and instgibed about 5 times in a row. Didn't even have a chance to move. :lol:

Yeah that will happen hahah, you're given a small window to get a shot off, but if you miss you're pretty much fucked. Bots like Loche and Tamerlane often aimbot you faster than you can react though.

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
Ping is not even bad, ~195 and and felt like playing with a normal ping so good. Now need to fine tune everything.

HentaiWriter

Future Fragments
Developer
I'd appreciate if people used a microphone/teamspeak - more fun that way.

Is this going to be livestreamed? If it is, I can't use one, cause uh... don't want to give away who I am in my SFW life, haha. Distinct voice + well known online for other work makes it hard to use voice online, haha.

Additionally, can I get the IP/PW for the server? And is there any specific version of UT you guys use (modded or something or just the base game)?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Thing is though, Sensuki, you were my first kill of that impact hammer spree.

You were also the last.

Just sayin'! :troll:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
The game chat/log still recorded all the kill messages, so there's much proof of that in fact :smug:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Umm, guys, what are my odds against you if I always finish in the last quarter agains the bots on the server? I've been playing a few matches against them, and they are insane.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Well I was curbstomping the bots until other players showed up. Then I was above the bots but below everyone else.

But it's going to be a team game, so maybe someone will carry you. :3

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Well I was curbstomping the bots until other players showed up. Then I was above the bots but below everyone else.

Jesus, I don't want my team to lose because of me. :S

Tigranes

Arcane
Chances are J_C is still better than the useless me, so maybe we can be the village idiots on each team.

HentaiWriter

Future Fragments
Developer
Is the server up? I tried to connect using the PW/IP and it just loaded the map indefinitely.

Shadorwun: Hong Kong

It's more about having fun. :)

Is the server up? I tried to connect using the PW/IP and it just loaded the map indefinitely.

Server is always up.

Also tonight the teams will be locked in (about 15 hrs time from this post). I will provide details to everyone about server for testing - let us know if there are any problems. And I will need everyone to provide their timezones so I can list the time of the match in their zone (please be on beforehand for the warmup), this is to ensure you know what time we're playing. It's a bummer when there are no shows.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Why can't Excidium just have his old account back? It's not like he did anything to get banned.

Sensuki

Arcane

The bots are currently on a harder difficulty than when Ulminati played.

edit: I actually may not be able to make it this time. Ulcerate (Tech Death band from NZ) are playing in Melbourne on Saturday, and I'm considering going to see them. If I do, I'll be over 150km away from my PC at the time of the match.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom