Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex UT Slaughterfest (CUTS) 2 Signup Thread

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Also. I'll be trying out DraQ 's commands for recording a replay tonight. Fingers crossed. If there's any other suggestions to enhancements for the stream, let me know. I couldn'tmake the improved spectator mode work, but maybe that's just a case of me needing to fix my bindings

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
All viewing this thread, please consider stepping forward to join the Red team in Zed's place as he is a potential fill-in only, if he's available.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Lo Wang soundclips for taunts?

NATURALLY
eDPetFG.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Maps where all flags have to go between one bottleneck are campy snoozefests. There should always be 2+ flag routes.

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
I was looking for it, but I guess there's no way to re-bind dodging? The new UT let's you bind it where you want and it's pretty neat.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Do we know if there's something akin to newnet for UT2004? There's some pretty good CTF maps out for that.

uRTpUZ3.jpg

:love:

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Do we know if there's something akin to newnet for UT2004? There's some pretty good CTF maps out for that.

I believe there is a newnet for UT2004 but it's not quite as good as the UT99 version (I'll look into it at a later date, I know DU also likes UT2004 as well). I'm also better at UT2004 than UT99 and I'd be quite happy to play that in the future :D

edit: yeah it's called UTcomp

Last edited:

Tadek Boruta

Novice
Also. I'll be trying out DraQ 's commands for recording a replay tonight. Fingers crossed. If there's any other suggestions to enhancements for the stream, let me know. I couldn'tmake the improved spectator mode work, but maybe that's just a case of me needing to fix my bindings

Increase gamma in UT. Last stream was a bit dark.

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
Anyone else having problems connecting to the server? For some reason I can't get in.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom