Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex UT Slaughterfest (CUTS) Official Bet Thread

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This coming Saturday two teams of codexers will be participating in the first Codex UT Slaughterfest, billed 'Tags vs Fags'. It will be a capture the flag match, and the teams are as follows:

Fighting for Freedom:
Sensuki - East side of Australia
Mother Russia - Pakistan
Icewater - West coast of USA
Night Goat - East side of USA
Xu Fugui - Central Europe

Fighting for Tags and Such:
DarkUnderlord - East side of Australia
Transfiguring Roar - Western Australia
tyrannosaurus rex - Europe
Darth Roxor - Central Europe
shiteatingnippledick - Mongolia

(server located in Seattle, west coast USA)

---

DarkUnderlord said:
Conditions of betting are as follows:

1. You can bet brofists. On a simple 1:1. You bet 100 brofists. You win, you gain 100 brofists. You lose, you lose 100 brofists.

2. When it comes to tags, you can only bet tags which you currently hold. And you can only bet for their removal from your own account (CyberP is excluded from #2, he has his own special quest). Losing this bet will result in you holding said tags for longer (all tags previously earned as a result of betting currently have an expiration date of 6 months from now).

3. Bets must have the possibility to lose. IE: No "I bet the winning team will win by at least one point", because the winning team will always win by at least one point. "By two points" would be acceptable because they may win but only by one point. Smart asses should be on high alert over this one.

4. You attempt to make a legitimate bet and fuck it up, you get dumbfucked. You bet something not even up for grabs I'm just gonna ignore you. Judges decision as to whether you were being legit or not, is final.

5. There will be a Capture the Flag match on a level yet to be determined. The teams will play to 5 points. All players of the winning team shall have their play conditions met IE: Account unbanned, tag removed, whatever. All players of the losing team will then have the opportunity to 1 vs 1 DarkUnderlord to win their conditions. Depending on how tired I am and who's available, that may be right after the CTF match or it may be post-poned until a later date.

All bets must be made in this thread to be considered.

---

The time of the match is 3:00 PM GMT.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Assuming I can get it to work (I probably can), the stream will be on http://twitch.tv/ulminati

Be sure to PM me the server IP in advance so we can confirm I can connect to it. And if someone has a link to a guide for recording ut replays, I can make one of those too.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Who should I bet on?

I'll bet 200 brofists on Tags.

Last edited:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Betting 200 brofists on fighting for freedom. They've got more gamer fuel - simple as that.

Who's hosting this again?

Sensuki will be helping me organize a hosted server.

This mob: https://www.gameservers.com/game_servers/ut99_unreal_tournament_server.php

Assuming I can get it to work (I probably can), the stream will be on http://twitch.tv/ulminati

Be sure to PM me the server IP in advance so we can confirm I can connect to it. And if someone has a link to a guide for recording ut replays, I can make one of those too.

:bro:

We're going to be as neutral as possible.

Also, for everyone reading this thread, this server will be available for a month. If you wish to organize matches, let me know and I'll pass on the server details to the match organiser/s. I will have more details in a day or two.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I bet all brofists (2036 atm) on my team (tags I guess).
1374780782000-AP-BBW-05-PETEROSE-1208-1307252242_4_3.jpg

Random

Arcane
Patron
I trust Darth Roxor and shiteatingnippledick to not fuck this up even if they have DU on their team.

I go all in on brofists for Team Tags winning, just like those before me. FOR GLORY

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom