Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex UT Slaughterfest (CUTS) Official Bet Thread

Icewater

Artisanal Shitposting™
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I wasn't even awake when the match was going on. You should have made sure everyone knew the time. I don't even know what TS is. Teamspeak? Not everyone uses that—I don't, for one—so why did you think that would have done anything?

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I wasn't even awake when the match was going on. You should have made sure everyone knew the time. I don't even know what TS is. Teamspeak? Not everyone uses that—I don't, for one—so why did you think that would have done anything?

I was responsible for organizing the match, not Sensuki. Which I did well enough for 9 people to show up. I even asked for everyone's timezone to provide them with their local times for the match. See The UT Sign up Thread. This post:

Ok, the times are pretty much pointing to a Saturday session for most people, 1am Sunday morning for east side Australia. If we play at 1am AEST, everyone's time breaks down like so:

DarkUnderlord - Sensuki - 1am Sunday, the 21st
Transfiguring Roar - 11pm Saturday, the 20th
Mother Russia - 8pm Saturday
Xu Fugui - Darth Roxor - 5pm Saturday (assuming Roxor is CEST also)
Night Goat - Tigranes - 10am Saturday

Icewater and tyrannosaurus rex did not provide time zones but said anytime was good.

Tigranes, is there any chance you can do 10am?

Everyone in that post was tagged. I provided the time - 1am AEST - and the date.

As for Teamspeak, it came with the server. I set it up and PMed both teams about it.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Yeah the PM was what I was talking about.

Anyway, some more people need to get banned / lose their brofisting powers and such so they have to fight like monocled gentlemen in UT!

HentaiWriter

Future Fragments
Developer
Oh god, you guys have UT betting matches, I didn't know people even played UT anymore; is there any way to sign up to participate in the actual game?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
DarkUnderlord

Is there any chance the bets will be paid out this week? Inquiring minds wish to know their brofist totals prior to Saturdays match. There's a summary of everyone's (I think) bets on page 8

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I was asking on behalf of laclongquan who somehow got the impression I was the person in charge of bets. :P

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Plus yeah, all the people going "all my fists and counting" are kind of screwed the longer we wait with the payouts. Because noone has bothered to record how many fists that were at the time the matches ended :P

darthaegis

Cipher
No

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ALLL MY POOOOOOWER!!

ALL THE FISTS!!

GODDAMN YOU, TEAM FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I WILL NOW BE TOPPLED FROM ON HIGH AND FALL INTO A DARK ABYSS!

I WILL RETURN! I WILL RETURN! I WILL TAKE IT ALL BACK
ALL OF IT

darkseid-spirit-fall-final-crisis.jpg

I ALWAYS WIN AT THE END
if DU doesnt remove your fists by the time CUTS2 begins try betting on it. What can go wrong? :M

kazgar

Arcane
So between now and payout i can ironically brofist The Brazillian Slaughter because it won't mean anything?

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
Oh no it is over and I couldn´t bet my tiny brofists T_T....well maybe not so bad, because I would have supported the looser team:lol:
Hope there is a next time!

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
I didn't read the rest of this shitty thraed but FREE EVERYBODY IN PROSPRER PRISON!!!!! FREE THE PROSPERNAUGHTS!!! ALL YALL GOT TO GO!! WE TAKING THI CLUB TONITE!! WE GET THI THANG RUNK!!!

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
BENT OVER TO THE FRONT, TOUCH THE TOUES, BENT THT ASS UP AND ODWN AND GET LOW GET LOWWWWWW

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
+200 fists for lestryfe
-200 fists for Zed
+150 Fists for Karwelas
-1000 fists for Kz3r0
-300 fists for Tzaero
+/- 1980 fists for laclongquan. DU switched teams to make it 4v4. Not sure how to call it.
-30 fists for darthaegis
+2036 fists for SEND
+20 fists for Andnjord
+182 fists for empyrean
+3200 fists for Random
-100 fists for Morkar
-16100 brofists for The Brazilian Slaughter
Marbles is un-dumbfucked
+5 fists for Dreed the high roller
-1466 brofists for Icewater
+128 fists for zwanzig_zwoelf
-200 fists for Lady Error
+1475 fists for Gobblecock
+200 fists for Jaedar
-4550fists for MaskedMan
-150 fists for D_X
-911 fists for black
-100 fists for jaesun
-23600 fists for Blaine
-42 fists for Gaius maximus
+324 fists for Transfiguring Roar
+389850 fists for Ulminati

Who will pay their debts first? Greece or DarkUnderlord?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom