Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Codex's Unspoken Protocols

i've noticed that even in this melting pot of felch there are certain unwritten rules that even the most depraved codexian almost always adheres to.

and by rules i can think of only one offhand and that's the classic OP opening "I've done a search on [x] and found nothing so..."

so yeah im pretty high atm and this is a result of my meditation

oli60

Novice
3GP4h09.jpg

laclongquan

Arcane
Rule Number One: Any new posters must be ready for a pasting from oldtimers for their supposedly shitty taste. Codex Baptism of Fire.
Rule Number Two: You can fight back with reasonable argument and intelligent counters. If you can, because otherwise you will get even further pasting.
Rule Number Three: Nothing is too holy for pasting. Nothing! You hear me?!

Asking a man to define what is a RPG are fighting words. If the feud is pursued for a considerable % of the current thread, the wealthier codexer (henceforth known as "bitch") is supposed to purchase plane tickets for his opponent so they can have a high-powered debate in real life.

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Every poll must have a 'kingcomrade' option, although the pool of posters who actually remember kingcomrade is getting smaller all the time.

I must confess, I've lurked since way before 2011 and although I remember KC well, I can't recall why on earth his option infested every poll.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I must confess, I've lurked since way before 2011 and although I remember KC well, I can't recall why on earth his option infested every poll.
Because every time I make a poll without this idiotic kc option, some annoying whorefaggot starts ranting and raving about how the poll is shit because there's no kc option. And then a million people brofist them, and I end up feeling sad and lonely.

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Every poll must have a 'kingcomrade' option, although the pool of posters who actually remember kingcomrade is getting smaller all the time.

Lurk more (or equip the ring)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom