Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Colin McComb and Gavin Jurgens-Fyhrie have left inXile

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
As pointed out, the source of this spite is really obvious. It's like how Exitium really, really hated us after he went "legit". It's not the case that we're too "extreme" for them, it's that they have a vested interest in displaying dislike of us.
Exitium? Legit?
Did i miss some drama? :bounce:

A48kYy8.png

I suspect Rake thinks you were referring to Excidium.

Darkzone

Arcane
I maintain my viewpoint that employing disoriented social justice warriors as writers is a bad business move. And this statement will be proven true. We will do something to reform this aspect of the game industry.
Ok you got me with that statement. So which cRPG should i buy to support you?

Zeriel

Arcane
As pointed out, the source of this spite is really obvious. It's like how Exitium really, really hated us after he went "legit". It's not the case that we're too "extreme" for them, it's that they have a vested interest in displaying dislike of us.
Exitium? Legit?

A48kYy8.png

Yeah, I guess the days of Exitium/Sol Invictus talking about his fever dreams of post apocalyptic sex, spraying his ass with a bidet, DO NOT USE BACKGROUND etc are a bit too antiquarian for newfriends.

Darkzone

Arcane
Sry that i answer just now, but i had to watch the expanse 3.5, since yesterday was Isaac Arthur day with Megatelescopes and therefore i didn't watched it.
These days there is so much stuff that you can't experience it all.
The reason that i have wrote this besides the mentioned one in the statement, is also to promote Isaac Arthurs youtube channel. If you are interested in plausible futuristic application of certain sci-fi concepts you should really check it out. The Expanse (Leviathan Wakes) series certainly doesn't need promotion.

Rake

Arcane
Exitium? Legit?

A48kYy8.png

Correct. I somehow misread the username, and Excidium turning into a SJW was too out of character. Much drama potential

mondblut

Arcane
there are faggots everywhere (which is ridiculous in a post-apocalyptic setting)

Wut? In the absence of females (most were raped to death then eaten) men begin humping each other, just ask your average inmate.

A thing to note, however, is that in WL2 homosexuals seem to be the only ones making stable, functional and happy couples.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I don't remember noticing fags in W2. Was too busy collecting excrements (or other related paraphernalia)

Well, guess this game has something for everybody.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Brother none started putting on airs after getting a job at inxile, started calling himself a developer, a writer, and some other fucking made up shit.

Sea is yet another low self esteem cuck boy that creepily started grooming himself into a McComb clone.

Nothing was lost when both fucked off from codex.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
McComb lives in Detroit, so his stint at inXile may have earned him enough to retire on. Wasting away in a $3000 five-bedroom house cutting out endless paper dolls and writing dialogue for them.

:kfc:
Who the fuck willingly lives in detroit?

mondblut

Arcane
I don't remember noticing fags in W2.
I only remember a lesbian couple in Damonta.

This, and there was also a gay couple somewhere doing much better than everyone else around. On the other hand, I don't remember any heterosexual couple which did not involve having one of the spouses killed or something.

Agendas were acknowledged.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't remember noticing fags in W2.
I only remember a lesbian couple in Damonta.

This, and there was also a gay couple somewhere doing much better than everyone else around. On the other hand, I don't remember any heterosexual couple which did not involve having one of the spouses killed or something.

Agendas were acknowledged.

The Beatrice, Virgil and Dante quest in Rodia. I thought that was sort of clever because they made the seductive evil bitch so evil that she turned the gay guy straight.

Last edited:

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
I only remember the Rodia brothel where there was a hooker in the first room, a hooker in the second room, and in the last room there was a goat.

To this day I wonder if this was a bug or subtle shout-out to oppressed zoophilacs.

mondblut

Arcane
I only remember the Rodia brothel where there was a hooker in the first room, a hooker in the second room, and in the last room there was a goat.
To this day I wonder if this was a bug or subtle shout-out to oppressed zoophilacs.
This was a tribute to Arcanum, silly.
So the oppressed zoophilacs were already at work in Arcanum?

Conductor, this person clearly needs a few educating months at the Watchwitz.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Brother none started putting on airs after getting a job at inxile, started calling himself a developer, a writer, and some other fucking made up shit.

Sea is yet another low self esteem cuck boy that creepily started grooming himself into a McComb clone.

Nothing was lost when both fucked off from codex.

See, people should come work at Ceres Games instead, contribute to true incline and still proudly call themselves Codexers!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
wtf I don't remember any of these gay characters in Wasteland 2. Did I just dream I played it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom