Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Create a Flight Sims Forum

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
This way we can consolidate the various threads I make in one spot, so they can be more easily ignored by the codex.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
now that mmorpgd, adventure and strategy gaming are nowhere near as dead as they used to be, we could easily fit in another non-hosted forum deader than crispy's sex life.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
While you're at it, you could unsticky the big list of EVN-likes from General Gaming. Shit hasn't even reached 2 pages in 6 years.

Mortmal

Arcane
Signed too, id like a bit more info on simulators, lately i installed microsoft flight simulator for my father, but i dlike to know what alternative exists and the qualities of each of them.Googling it yu dont get much info most sites being just advertisement reviews.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
After some consideration, the Administration™ has decided on establishing the following forums:
  • AAA+ RPG Discussion - for discussions about all AAA titles. Note: This will only be for the mainstream crap.
  • Classic RPG Discussion - for discussion on all titles that are over 10 years old or titles that are released that are destined to become instant classics.
  • Indie RPG Discussion - For all that independent crap.
  • jRPG Discussion - DESUDESUDESU
  • RPG Discussion - where most of you will post it anyway.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
After some consideration, the Administration™ has decided on establishing the following forums:
  • AAA+ RPG Discussion - for discussions about all AAA titles. Note: This will only be for the mainstream crap.
  • Classic RPG Discussion - for discussion on all titles that are over 10 years old or titles that are released that are destined to become instant classics.
  • Indie RPG Discussion - For all that independent crap.
  • jRPG Discussion - DESUDESUDESU
  • RPG Discussion - where most of you will post it anyway.
I really hope this shit isn't serious.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
While you're at it, you could unsticky the big list of EVN-likes from General Gaming. Shit hasn't even reached 2 pages in 6 years.
Yes, it just goes to show how much we care about Escape Velocity Nova clones.

One month, six months, one year, two years, and more keep passing, and fewer people as time goes by can summon the least bit of interest in clones of an ancient game.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
That's about the same time we've cared about you too.

Besides, it actually it shows you how rare they are, given the topic is "post 'em if you find 'em".

kazgar

Arcane
With the modern day sensibilities of the codex being what they are, you could just hijack that thread for all those Erotic Visual Novels that people go on about.

Problem solved.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
perhaps a simulator and tycoon/city management subforum instead if the single thread idea is deemed too compact

this will be a fine haven for our half a dozen hardcore submarine, tank and plane realism gamers for posting in every other month

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
How about a Minecraft subforum?
Or rather "Mining and Engineering Simulations" to make it more general?

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Just fucking "Simulations"

Imagine how much you can put in there, from all Sim* games, to subsims, flightsims, and possibly fucking MineCraft.

But personally I would not like to see more (sub)forums appear. Still getting over that "Science" herpaderp.

Absalom

We can't even agree on what a RPG is let alone "simulation" games

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom