Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy is abusing his moderator privileges

Glyphwright

Crispy already exploded in butthurt and begged my apology like a little bitch. I'll grant you the forgiveness you seek, spineless virgin. Little by little, inch by inch, to keep you in line.

In before Crispy explodes in rage and outrage again. :troll:

bestrawberry-georgian-national-dress-1029456.png

So, Liberal, how about those plane tickets? Georgia has been insulted, you must wipe the shame away with Watsonfag blood.

Also, couldn't find any warlike Georgian music, so have some pontic. Nearest one I could find.

DO IT LIBERAL.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I don't want to fight with you any more, Liberal, but I'm not going to ignore you. Please don't try to pretend all of that was just trolling on your part. I hurt your feelings at some point and that's what led you to reveal my first name, knowing it might anger me. Sure, it worked, but you reacted instinctively. You're hurt and you're lashing out. I understand.

I miss Phelot, too.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I hear Liberal pretended to get depressed and threatened to kill himself, and Crispy took it seriously?

Oh, I forgot to straighten this whole part out. That was all my doing. None of those posts were his. I was fake-quoting him. Liberal never threatened to kill himself.

I was just pissed and I was doing anything I could to relieve the pressure of desperately wanting to reach through my monitor and strangle him at that point.

EG

Nullified
What ever happened to He Who Never Cuddles, anyway? :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom