Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy, the Peacekeeper (a proposal)

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Usually I'm pretty chill but this incident has me riled up tremendously. The trolls might be jerking off over this and are probably going through several boxes of kleenex as we debate but after a certain point there's no going back and I personally believe this was it. The Codex has been something truly beautiful amidst a sea of mediocrity. After this hole thing has played out I'm afraid things might never be the same again.
How dramatic. You think Fargo or anyone gave any importance to that tweet? It was just funny to see his confusion then everyone moved on.

Lhynn

Arcane
Angelo85
:nocountryforshitposters:

Everyone is going to forget about this crap by next week. As for devs having direct relations with the codex, i dont care for it. They can always make an anonymous account and share their own views with us without people sucking their cock.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Everyone is going to forget about this crap by next week. As for devs having direct relations with the codex, i dont care for it. They can always make an anonymous account and share their own views with us without people sucking their cock.
That used to be the way of things.

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
I'm not talking or are worried about ramifications in regards to Codex -> Dev relations. I'm talking about policy changes on the Codex in regards to your precious freedom of speech n stuffies, to be dramatic once again.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Completely unrelated:

Crispy do you provide free advice as to what one should buy for a sexy computer build? I'm starting a new job in a few months that pays absurdly more than what I'm making now, and I want to finally build a computer that can play games at anything other than the lowest graphics settings since I'll be able to afford it.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
You took a user's real name from a paypal transaction and dropped it in public intentionally to scare him / intimidate him but by all means continue to be a bald, unjustifiably smug cunt with bad glasses and a terrible mustache.
You've offended me. I'm going to make a series of legal threats now which I can't back up before getting some random guy I know to shill for me in the Site Feedback forum, while I continue to post a series of lulz worthy threats through the Contact Us forum, many of which constitute actual legal harassment and could put me in real trouble when coupled with my past user behavior and series of threats made to other users.

I'll continue to threaten to go the Police even though I won't because I know that I'll actually be the one who gets fucked over.

You know any good shills?

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
You've offended me. I'm going to make a series of legal threats now which I can't back up before getting some random guy I know to shill for me in the Site Feedback forum, while I continue to post a series of lulz worthy threats through the Contact Us forum, many of which constitute actual legal harassment and could put me in real trouble when coupled with my past user behavior and series of threats made to other users.

I'll continue to threaten to go the Police even though I won't because I know that I'll actually be the one who gets fucked over.

You know any good shills?
I posted that thread of my own volition out of concern for your deliberate mishandling of user data obtained via paypal transaction, for the nth time.

The rest of that shit has nothing to do with me and honestly you should probably contact your crazy drunk police over it considering you guys are neighbors or whatever.

But please continue to avoid admitting fault and not come up with a solution to safeguard "your users" data, from you.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I posted that thread of my own volition out of concern for your deliberate mishandling of user data obtained via paypal transaction, for the nth time.

The rest of that shit has nothing to do with me and honestly you should probably contact your crazy drunk police over it considering you guys are neighbors or whatever.

But please continue to avoid admitting fault and not come up with a solution to safeguard "your users" data, from you.
http://cyberman-declarationofwar.ytmnd.com/

Menckenstein

tumblr_ngcvg2l8Kk1tpp694o1_500.gif

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Yes. You have a history of concern when it comes to a handful of users known for their dumb assery and who usually end up getting banned.

It's very touching.

Menckenstein

Yes. You have a history of concern when it comes to a handful of users known for their dumb assery and who usually end up getting banned.

It's very touching.
If you had done it to anyone I would've called you out because it's absolute horseshit that you pulled such a move and you know it.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I'd like to stick between $1500-2000, but I'm not opposed to going higher if necessary. Money won't really be an issue fairly soon, but I also don't want to go too crazy.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
If you had done it to anyone I would've called you out because it's absolute horseshit that you pulled such a move and you know it.
You shit on my website and threaten my users, don't be surprised when that shit comes back on you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom