Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ctrl-z in posting form

mondblut

Arcane
Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't the "undo" function take itself less literally? As in, do something other than "wipe irrevocably everything you've typed, olololol :trollface:"? How about, I dunno, "only undo the last action taken"?

mondblut

Arcane
mondblut does this happen on other sites? I think it might be browser related.

The main problem is you type something, then delete something, then attempt to undo deletion with ctrl-z (like just about with any text-typing tool from notepad to browser forms) and end up losing everything you have typed. That happens on other xenforo forums too. Phpbb, by contrast, properly treats deletion as a separate event and undoes it without undoing whatever you typed first.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
why did DU switch to xenforo anyway?

Because the old software was REALLY old, and the developers were no longer supporting it. So DU chose one that has continued support, and has a nice mods section of it as well.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Nah, XenForo was just better than phpBB - design-wise and performance-wise.

Also, what the fuck is "ans" everytime I try and type "and" on this thing it wants to correct it to ans.

Stupid fucking phone.

DraQ

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom