Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ CUTS 3 interest thread

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Throwing this thread up because I'm away for a couple of days but I'll be back before the weekend and thus won't have time to continuously update a new CUTS thread, and Transfiguring Roar is unavailable for this weekend.

As DU stated in the other thread, CUTS 3 & 4 - same time, same place providing the server is still up.

I think I will be available to play. If you're also available feel free to put your hand up and state what mode you'd prefer to play as well.

The match time is SATURDAY 3PM GMT, JULY 4TH (convert to your time here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)

There will likely be a set of 1v1 matches to be played from the last CUTS as well.

To sign up please post in the thread with your reason for playing (eg. removing a tag for Crispy or something like that), your timezone, your skill level (we have done this in the past by you playing a few dm maps against some "masterful" bots) and whether you have a game mode preference.

In the past we have played CTF, but there are also other fun game modes available in UT - such as Domination and Assault.

DarkUnderlord said:
Multiple people have made various requests recently for privileges to be returned or removed. If you are one such person, and want whatever it is you want, sign up here.

I am looking to form 2 teams of 4 players each who will fight against each other in a CTF match for victory and glory. Those in the winning team will have their requests acquiesced to. Those in the losing team will have to wait for another match.

Participants who wish the following will be accepted:
- Getting an account banned.
- Having an account unbanned (WILL YOU FIGHT FOR FREEDOM?)
- Being unprosperised.
- Having tags removed (CyberP is ineligible for this challenge).
- Having privileges restored (brofists, GD access).

ARE YOU GAME?

Bets will be organised later in a separate thread.

I will play any mode, but my preference for this weekend is Domination. I also don't have a reason to play yet, but free Excidium might be a good one if Darth Roxor doesn't play DU 1v1 or loses.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I'll be busy shooting fireworks on the 4th of july to participate this time, so count me out :patriot:

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Gaius maximus

The rules for betting are posted in the betting threads OP. They are as follows:

Conditions of betting are as follows:

1. You can bet brofists. On a simple 1:1. You bet 100 brofists. You win, you gain 100 brofists. You lose, you lose 100 brofists.

2. When it comes to tags, you can only bet tags which you currently hold. And you can only bet for their removal from your own account (CyberP is excluded from #2, he has his own special quest). Losing this bet will result in you holding said tags for longer (all tags previously earned as a result of betting currently have an expiration date of 6 months from now).

3. Bets must have the possibility to lose. IE: No "I bet the winning team will win by at least one point", because the winning team will always win by at least one point. "By two points" would be acceptable because they may win but only by one point. Smart asses should be on high alert over this one.

4. You attempt to make a legitimate bet and fuck it up, you get dumbfucked. You bet something not even up for grabs I'm just gonna ignore you. Judges decision as to whether you were being legit or not, is final.

5. There will be a Capture the Flag match on a level yet to be determined. The teams will play to 5 points. All players of the winning team shall have their play conditions met IE: Account unbanned, tag removed, whatever. All players of the losing team will then have the opportunity to 1 vs 1 DarkUnderlord to win their conditions. Depending on how tired I am and who's available, that may be right after the CTF match or it may be post-poned until a later date.

All bets must be made in this thread to be considered.

Andhaira

Arcane
I would like to sign up on any team. I've been practicing and have gitten gud.

I want to play for the restoration of Kattze 's privileges. If anyone is looking for a cause, I would encourage them to champion Broseph for the restoration of his privileges.

Andhaira

Arcane
Any previous players interested in a game this weekend?

shiteatingnippledick Sulaco Trodat Ninja Destroyer Tadek Boruta HentaiWriter J_C tyrannosaurus rex Night Goat

So far it looks like

Me
Andhaira
The Brazilian Slaughter
Sulaco

Yup I can make it tomorrow at the same time, same server. I can stay and do 1 on 1's as well if any is interested.

Note due to the immense heat we are having mass power shortages atm and my laptops battery is operating at 20% charge; CUTs time was fine previous weeks though, but there is a small possibility I might get disconnected while playing due to power failiure. Just so you know

Also have someone ready to record it, or at least live stream for the rest. Ulminati betrayed us at a very critical moment last week. (why has he not been punished for that?)

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Can't make it, I'll be playing Pathfinder with other lonely turbodweebs celebrating Independence Day with friends and family.

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Will 1v1 DU tonight if he's on, to remove Crispy's 'Undisputed Queen of Faggotry' tag.

Will also bet all my brofists on me winning.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I am going to VOD/commentate the 1v1 matches

Can't stream because Australia

Transfiguring Roar, you don't want to join me in the commentator box do you? (for matches other than your own) - it's always better with two people.

Sensuki

Arcane
At this stage I don't know if there'll be enough people for a team game, we'll see how we go. Failing that, 1v1's for the tag/etc will go forward.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom