Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DakaSha wants Shoutbox access, will you fight for him?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DakaSha II wants Shoutbox access. I was promised a Prison riot.

If you can deliver unto me a Prison riot of the requested magnitude, I shall grant DakaSha his access¹.

In exchange for your services, you will be granted all of DakaSha's brofists from his known accounts, currently totalling over 2,500 fistings.

Who will step up to the challenge?

¹As well as revoke all the other shit I've just done to his account because he refuses to deliver what he promised.

Gord

Arcane
Forcing DakaSha to visit Shitbox again would be cruel.
It's for his own good not being allowed access.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nothing to see here, all quiet at the prison.

peace-in-prison_sevaunite-south-africa1.jpg

Trotsky

Arcane
DakaSha II reminds me of Peter Schibetta from the HBO prison series Oz. Peter wasn't particularly smart or tough but he tried to take on more than he could handle.

Trotsky

Arcane
OZ was a pretty good show.

It was especially its early seasons which paved the way for mature original programming. Season 4 part II was the turning point when the decline began.

The last two seasons were bad but there were redeeming qualities like new characters & more depth to minor ones. An unsatisfying but realistic ending.

A horse of course

Why would anyone want shoutbox access?

Unfortunately, it crippled other kodex koffee klubs like steam chat. If you want to actually discuss things with cool posters like me, shoutbox is the only option.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom