Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Darghul Screenshots

Nemolus

Novice
Hi Wolf,

it would be great if you make a few screenshots from the new features of the new Darghul game. Or maybe a little demo video?

Greetings

Me! :)

-----------German Translation because of my bad english :)--------------

Hi Wolf,

es wäre toll wenn du ein paar mehr Screenshots von dem neuen Darghul veröffentlichen würdest, vor allem von den neuen Dingen. Oder vielleicht ja sogar ein kleines Video das mal was neues zeigt? Bin wirklich schon sehr gespannt auf dein Spiel und freu mich total darauf.

Liebe Grüße

Ich! :)

ecliptic

Liturgist
You got me excited, you shouldn't tease me with such subject lines.

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Ok, I will create and upload some new screenshots.

But I'll be in Latin America in August, and still have so much to do before my departure that I probably won't find the time to do this until I return to Berlin in mid-September.

Anyway, most of the new features aren't really photogenic yet. The user interface, and particularly the graphical design thereof are the things I always finalize last, as late as possible.

At present, e.g. building houses is still done via keyboard shortcut and (text only) cheat menu (of course I'll later add proper graphical sub menus to the Actions Menu); or the trade screen still looks pretty rough, too, with temporary icons and lots of debugging text output in between.

So maybe I'll add an "Under Development" section to the DARGHUL website, and post screenshots from these intermediate development stages in that section.

Thank you all for your interest in DARGHUL! (and my apologies for the endless development process. I really appreciate your patience.)

Nemolus

Novice
New Screenshots

Thanks for the new Screenshots. Looks very interesting. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom