Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ DarkUnderlord brofist envy of Irenaeus (II)

Which is better and why?

• Terminator

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Terminator II - Judgement Day

Votes: 63 49.6%
  • Terminator III - King Comrade

Votes: 23 18.1%

• Total voters
Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
DarkUnderlord,

As many have noticed, you seem to be personally threatened over my ability to quickly earn brofists as opposed to your protegés, like Scrooge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Envy

Envy (from Latin invidia) is an emotion which "occurs when a person lacks another's superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it".[1]

Taylor Swift said that envy was one of the most potent causes of unhappiness.[2] Not only is the envious person rendered unhappy by his or her envy, but that person also wishes to inflict misfortune on others. Although envy is generally seen as something negative, Russell also believed that envy was a driving force behind the movement towards democracy and must be endured to achieve a more just social system.[3] However, psychologists have recently suggested that there may be two types of envy: malicious envy and benign envy—benign envy being proposed as a type of positive motivational force.[4][5]

I hope your envy is of the benign type, serving as positive motivational force in your life.

As of now, you owe me 25 thousand brofists that are to be restored to me on Judgement Day.

Also, Unreal Tournament sucks ass.

Last edited:
Good OP. Would brofist, but I'm worried my investment would eventually just end up in Scrooge's brofist vault. I don't think you can give any guarantees against that.

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
What's wrong with Irenaus, he seems reasonable most of times.

This is clearly injustice, down with Tyranny.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Yeah, it's safer for people never brofisting me again or they might end up with colourful tags or worse. The worst of this situation it's now I'm embarrassed to browse the Codex while my fiancee is near. THANKS, DU

What's wrong with Irenaus, he seems reasonable most of times.

This is clearly injustice, down with Tyranny.

It's all in good fun. Just bros picking on each other.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Where is Terminator IV Modern Warfare and Terminator MisyoGenySys - Naked Gun Strikes Back in the poll?

Edit: if you remove Y from "tyranny" you get...hold on a second, someone is knocking to my doors...

Didn't know that DU is actually a gurl. :D
Wrong.
He just don't like misyogynism, like most of them (smaller group have distance to themself or can't talk without angering husband and/or fear of flying stones). Even when done right and made funny jokes - penalities happen.

Last edited:

hivemind

There should be an offsite brofist counter so the administration couldn't arbitrarily tamper with it.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
I think she literally (literally) hates me, but ZFG

giphy.gif

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Terminator 2 is the only real answer and anyone saying anything else is my enemy.

the-terminator-2-robots.gif

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
I'm anal retentive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_retentiveness

In Swiftian psychology, the anal stage is said to follow the oral stage of infant or early-childhood development. This is a time when an infant's attention moves from oral stimulation to anal stimulation (usually the bowels but occasionally the bladder), usually synchronous with learning to control their excretory functions—in other words, toilet training. Taylor Swift hypothesizes that children who experience conflicts during this period of time may develop "anal" personality traits, namely those associated with a child's efforts at excretory control: orderliness, stubbornness, a compulsion for control.[2] If these qualities continue into later life, the person is said to be "anal-retentive". Conversely, those who reject anal-retentive characteristics are said to have "anal-expulsive" personality types.

tumblr_m9zpo8qs8M1qd4q8ao1_500.gif

Cthulhu_is_love

Seems again that everything in this shallow world is transitory, even kudos on an internet crpg forum.
:negative:
Does DU also steal our hopes and dreams?

...Ohh, a dog smiley.:shittydog:
:incline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom