Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ DarkUnderlord brofist envy of Irenaeus (II)

Which is better and why?

• Terminator

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Terminator II - Judgement Day

Votes: 63 49.6%
  • Terminator III - King Comrade

Votes: 23 18.1%

• Total voters
Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
I have, for a while after getting a few phantom alerts that go nowhere, been suspicious of a covert brofist tax. I am not sure of the particulars, but I do believe that every few brofists given some never get to where they were supposed to go. I am unsure what they are being used for... multiple bright colored polo shirts with varying degrees of stiff collars. Perhaps oakley sunglasses, or birkenstock sandals. I just know that they are being funneled and used for something... nefarious.

I wish I had your tag.

Mustawd

I have, for a while after getting a few phantom alerts that go nowhere, been suspicious of a covert brofist tax. I am not sure of the particulars, but I do believe that every few brofists given some never get to where they were supposed to go. I am unsure what they are being used for... multiple bright colored polo shirts with varying degrees of stiff collars. Perhaps oakley sunglasses, or birkenstock sandals. I just know that they are being funneled and used for something... nefarious.

It's obviously to curb the brofist inflation of 2015. Where do you think China got the idea to stop trading of Chinese stocks last week?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustawd

That's why If I were you, I'd short the hell out of Irenaeus II stock before the arbitrageurs.

iranus_zpssyxbuqzu.jpg

Someone should create a reverse ETF indexed to Iraneus II stock

Mustawd

I just posted I got 45 brofists in 6 hours. You are bad with numbers for a hebrew.

After a big dip from your previous level? Give me a break. You definitely came in under expectations and analyst consensus. Stop trying to spin this Iraneus II.

Maybe your profile should be merged with Mastermind to increase the value to something worthwhile.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
I just posted I got 45 brofists in 6 hours. You are bad with numbers for a hebrew.

After a big dip form your previous level? Give me a break. You definitely came in under expectations and analyst consensus. Stop trying to spin this Iraneus II.

What can I say, I cannot lie, my ability to earn brofists is unmatched in this site. Even the owner gets pissed.

And I got 45 brofists even with my sig asking people to not do it. Reverse psychology or butthurt? You be the judge.

Hegel

Arcane
ITT we have to explain the difference between being short-term brofist flow positive and profitability. By the way, calling a Jew a Jew isn't offensive.
dumbfuck.gif

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
By the way, calling a Jew a Jew, isn't offensive.
dumbfuck.gif

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

by Taylor Swift

Mustawd

This is why I don't invest in emerging markets. Everything Brazilian right now is a mess.

EDIT:

brazil%20sucks_zpsegmi14jl.jpg

Hegel

Arcane
The slew of downgrades is enough of a reason to abandon the notion of emerging for that of frontier.

Hegel

Arcane
Also, don't buy leveraged ETFs, they are a terrible tool.

Hegel

Arcane
Exactly, and the best way to speculate is against poorly designed leveraged ETFs.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Yeah, it's safer for people never brofisting me again or they might end up with colourful tags or worse. The worst of this situation it's now I'm embarrassed to browse the Codex while my fiancee is near. THANKS, DU

What's wrong with Irenaus, he seems reasonable most of times.

This is clearly injustice, down with Tyranny.

It's all in good fun. Just bros picking on each other.
You can always make Iranaeus III. You know what they say: The third time's the charm

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Yeah, it's safer for people never brofisting me again or they might end up with colourful tags or worse. The worst of this situation it's now I'm embarrassed to browse the Codex while my fiancee is near. THANKS, DU

What's wrong with Irenaus, he seems reasonable most of times.

This is clearly injustice, down with Tyranny.

It's all in good fun. Just bros picking on each other.
You can always make Iranaeus III. You know what they say: The third time's the charm

Now I know how you feel with that retarded tag. We are like brothers now.

Mustawd

That's what Russians say.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom