Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ DarkUnderlord brofist envy of Irenaeus (II)

Which is better and why?

• Terminator

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Terminator II - Judgement Day

Votes: 63 49.6%
  • Terminator III - King Comrade

Votes: 23 18.1%

• Total voters
N5nXeg2.png

ArchAngel

Arcane
Yeah, it's safer for people never brofisting me again or they might end up with colourful tags or worse. The worst of this situation it's now I'm embarrassed to browse the Codex while my fiancee is near. THANKS, DU

What's wrong with Irenaus, he seems reasonable most of times.

This is clearly injustice, down with Tyranny.

It's all in good fun. Just bros picking on each other.
You can always make Iranaeus III. You know what they say: The third time's the charm

Now I know how you feel with that retarded tag. We are like brothers now.
Oh I don't think so, mine is only possibly while you are surely a Dumbfuck and a fag.

Unwanted

Irenaeus III

Unwanted
Shitposter
now I'm embarrassed to browse the Codex
you should be anyway

Not really. Codex is a good source for RPG news and discussion (not that I ever see you participating in any) and the people here are fairly well educated for that purpose. I just don't want stupid tags. I'll keep creating accounts so I don't have stupid tags until I reach IX or the gay/girl clique that currently dominates staff bans my IP (or send Mossad Hitmen to kill me), whichever comes first.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
My opinion: No one should take your brofists from you because they were given by WE, THE PEOPLE. Bros fisted him one at a time, ban him, tag or whatever, but return what is rightfully his, silly as fists are, they're a token of appreciation by other users, over the years, not by admins/mods. Zeroing them doesn't feel right.

Unwanted

Irenaeus III

Unwanted
Shitposter
My opinion: No one should take your brofists from you because they were given by WE, THE PEOPLE. Bros fisted him one at a time, ban him, tag or whatever, but return what is rightfully his, silly as fists are, they're a token of appreciation by other users, not by admins/mods. Zeroing them doesn't feel right.

I care more about not having stupid tags than brofists, to be honest. How can anyone expect that I would be taken seriously with flaming tags floating under my name? That defeats any purpose of discussion. Just make me impossible of being brofisted, if it raises so much concern to the administration. I'll stop at Irenaeus IX if I keep getting these tags or not having my posts approved anymore or my IP banned or real life stuff.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
My opinion: No one should take your brofists from you because they were given by WE, THE PEOPLE. Bros fisted him one at a time, ban him, tag or whatever, but return what is rightfully his, silly as fists are, they're a token of appreciation by other users, over the years, not by admins/mods. Zeroing them doesn't feel right.

Nice fists you've got there. Would be a shame if something... happened to them. :M

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath

Nice fists you've got there. Would be a shame if something... happened to them. :M

Are you selling me brofist insurance?

imweasel

Looks like this might be the beginning of a running gag. :shittydog:

Quick, somebody register Irenaeus IV. :shittydog:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom