Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime DarkUnderlord, give me back my brofists!

Should Ed123's brofisting privileges be restored?

• Total voters

thesoup

Arcane
Bruticis managed to make DU butthurt. :salute:

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Bruticis managed to make DU butthurt. :salute:
I'm not sure that this is the correct conclusion given the data available.

What happened to hiver anyway, did we hurt his feelings again forcing him to quit, never to return for two weeks? Again?

Admins gave him the Dumbfuck tag. He has not been seen since.
Come to think of it, I have not seen much of Shrek either since his ceremonial banishment to the dumbfuck underclass, but maybe I just frequent wrong threads.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Come to think of it, I have not seen much of Shrek either since his ceremonial banishment to the dumbfuck underclass, but maybe I just frequent wrong threads.

He was very upset about being dumfuck'd.

Random

Arcane
Patron
I have an idea. DarkUnderlord, you've been having some issues with posters demanding a lot of shit from you, like getting their brofisting privileges back. I've thought of a way to simplify this begging process. Set up a system where you have to give potato to restore lost account privileges, like $5 or $10 worth of potato to get the ability to brofist again.

You can call it Cheque Your Privilege. :codexisfor:

Repressed Homosexual
I can't tell ED123 and EG apart, they have the exact same smarmy, "tee-hee" writing style, make the same snide comments, and are both British. It's going to be really hard with them two posting at the same time.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
With this in mind, I think you'll agree that the best course of action would be to restore my rights - and my dignity - as a human being, and put any and all past errors on your part behind us.
'k
Still waiting for the justice system to right the wrong that was done to me.
Yeah, I'm gonna say anyone that has > 700 people in their ignore list, some of which have < 5 posts, doesn't really want to be here. So I'm gonna queue you.

Please unqueue Bruticis - he is our Steam champion and speaks directly to Gaben, we are without a voice now.

You just queued Steampope, the last man fluent in BOPE.

edit: HHR is requesting to be queued in his place according to the above post.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I have an idea. DarkUnderlord, you've been having some issues with posters demanding a lot of shit from you, like getting their brofisting privileges back. I've thought of a way to simplify this begging process. Set up a system where you have to give potato to restore lost account privileges, like $5 or $10 worth of potato to get the ability to brofist again.

You can call it Cheque Your Privilege. :codexisfor:

Congratulations ! You have just invented SomethingAwful !

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The old spoiler could not into English. This one was easier to install and has less bugs (apparently).

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
With this in mind, I think you'll agree that the best course of action would be to restore my rights - and my dignity - as a human being, and put any and all past errors on your part behind us.
'k
Still waiting for the justice system to right the wrong that was done to me.
Yeah, I'm gonna say anyone that has > 700 people in their ignore list, some of which have < 5 posts, doesn't really want to be here. So I'm gonna queue you.
That's 777 to be exact. Also, queue me as in like when I post you'll cue up some classic music? You should really add a disclaimer somewhere so people know what will happen if they try to use any of the sits various features. It's very deceptive.

But that's the charm of exploring old-school RPGs. Learning which of the doors lead to wonderous prizes and which are trapped and will instantly cripple or kill you.

hiver

Changing my tag was just one of the stupid, cheap ego/masturbating moves one can expect from cheap shits on this site.

pathetic.
Whether its the imagination of someone hoping /again/ to hurt my feelings, or an actually dumbfucking move by an idiot with an IQ of 5, is nothing worth wasting time thinking about.

I havent said anything for past few weeks because there was nothing to say. Nothing even to read.
plus, im starting to get busy, plus there was a surprisingly good rock concert you morons will never see, and so on and so on.

anyway, you know the drill> suck my this and eat that and whatever. /dumbasses.
pathetic shits.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Whether its the imagination of someone hoping /again/ to hurt my feelings, or an actually dumbfucking move by an idiot with an IQ of 5, is nothing worth wasting time thinking about.

Oh hiver, if only you knew

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom