Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DarkUnderlord vs Menckenstein Official Betting Thread

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Menckenstein and myself will be entering mano-a-mano combat in UT later this week. This thread is the official betting thread.

Bets with the following will be accepted:

Brofists.
Unbanning accounts.
Tag transference.​

For example, the following bets are valid bets:

I bet 100 brofists on X winning.​

= If X wins, you will gain 100 brofists. If X loses, you will lose 100 brofists. You must of course have at least have 100 brofists to make this bet.

I want XYZ account unbanned if X wins.​

= If X wins, XYZ is unbanned. If X loses, then the account that made the bet is banned.

If X wins, XYZ gets my Douchebag tag.​

= If X wins, XYZ gets your Douchebag tag. If X loses, you will have your avatar set to "Advertising Plant". Note: I am only accepting tag transference. Meaning to bet a tag, you must have the tag you are betting.

If you wish to make multiple bets (EG: bet brofists, tags and bans) then each bet must have a different win condition. IE: "I bet 5,000 brofists on X winning, plus I get unbanned and tag XYZ" = you're being a dumbass and don't understand the rules and thus will be punished accordingly. Each bet must have a different condition to be valid: EG: "I bet 500 brofists on a X win. Plus if X wins by at least 5 frags, unban XYZ. Also if X kills himself with the rocket launcher at least once, I want my Y tag transferred to ABC."

All bets must be made in this thread to be considered.

EDIT: Oh yeah, match time:

Live on www.twitch.tv/bruticis @ UTC / GMT 27-Mar-15 02:30 (7:30 PDT).

UPDATE:

Recording Now Available:

http://www.twitch.tv/bruticis/c/6408463

Last edited:

Kz3r0

Arcane
I bet this tag:
6zuO5Ds.png

If DU wins hiver gets it.
If Menck wins I get it.
Yes, I like that tag that much.

Last edited:

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Can I make a bet to make prosper moderator?

Like make prosper moderator of GD for 2 weeks if I bet right or block me from GD for two weeks if I bet wrong?

Last edited:

alkeides

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, not andhaira. I won't be online for a week anyway, and will come back around April, so that works out right on my end too.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
If I even agree to participate I want my fists + crispy battle bet fists restored. I have no interest in the Awor simulator game, so that would give me incentive.

Thx DarkUnderlord

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Note: I am only accepting tag transference. Meaning to bet a tag, you must have the tag you are betting.
Fuck, there goes my plan to get myself a Douchebag tag so I could have Todd's happy face beaming out at me on all my posts. I was going to bet it on someone if you win, and someone else if Menck wins, ensuring it would be mine. Why do you deny me this DU? Am I not enough of a douche?

wzfC13B.jpg

8ZUvvGM.jpg

mVUHxgj.jpg

Random

Arcane
Patron
Odds are for sissies. Real men bet everything or nothing. I go all in on brofists (1,582 as of this post) on Menckenstein winning. If DU kills himself at least twice with the rocket launcher, unban Andhaira (it is clearly a sign from the gods). It might be the least productive unbanning possible since he'll just get himself banned again in a week but hey, it'll be a great week.

MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT I DID NOT HAVE A TAG TO BET

When neither of my bets come true, write this on my gravestone: RIP Random, he was a terrible gambler

Last edited:

SerratedBiz

Arcane
This might be an interesting match. If DarkUnderlord learns how to dodge, or how to combo an ASMD secondary, Menck's fucktastic flak tactics will not do him any good. Fat chance, though.

Ah, fuck it. All in on DU's win.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom