Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DarkUnderlord vs Menckenstein Official Betting Thread

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
I'm late to the party but will try to watch!

After they hit 25 frags, is it over?
Will they be on a normal server, so after the fight, others could jump in and kick both their asses? OR Will it just be this one and done thing?
Will they be on headsets and taunting each other?
Can we get on headsets in spectator mode and taunt them, or can we just have to settle for twitch text?
Any particular map, rules, limits (other than the frags), etc?

Bruticis

I played Dead Space 3 with Menck. He literally failed the QTE to climb a mountain 10+ times. I'm not so sure about the risk level.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I played Dead Space 3 co-op with my nephew a couple of years ago on PS3. We did great together. Some of you may remember me writing about that here.

I swear I'm not as bad at video games as oh forget it.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I think it's fitting.

u wot m8?
61GOUKc.gif

Like playing Fonline2 with ironyuri.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
O
Anhaira unbanned if menck wins
And all of my bro fists on menck getting first instagib longest spree

Last edited:

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
I've seen this happen in football betting too often to not see a pattern... 100 Brofists on Darkunderlord!

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Gonna try something a bit more interesting than a straight win/loss bet.

I bet all of my brofists that neither Menck nor DU (and only Menck or DU, no stand-ins like MHC was for Crispy) will score more than 5 kills with either the BioRifle or Ripper (per weapon, for instance 4 with Bio and 2 with Ripper would not count) and still be the player with the most frags at the end of the match (frags as recognized by the Unreal Tournament server itself, not any Codex declaration). If one player permanently disconnects or is a no-show any time before the 25 frag limit is reached (including an outright match cancellation), this counts as the end of the match for the purposes of this bet.

ut_bio.gif
ut_ripper.gif

THEY'RE GOOD WEAPONS, JUST VERY SITUATIONAL.

Last edited:

Gregz

Arcane
I bet all of my brofists that neither Menckenstein nor DarkUnderlord will score more than 17 kills with the Ripper and still be the player with the most frags (as recognized by the program itself, not any Codex declaration).

I bet to transfer my Dumbfuck tag to DarkUnderlord if the sum total of DarkUnderlord and Menkenstein's frags does not exceed 47 frags during tonight's official single-match contest between them (as recognized by the program itself, not any Codex declaration).

Last edited:
Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
Almost no one bets on DarkUnderlord. There's no faith left in this forum's management.

I bet all of my Brofists on DarkUnderlord winning.

Don't let me down

Douchebag.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I bet all of my brofists that neither Menck nor DU will score more than 5 kills with either the BioRifle or Ripper (per weapon, for instance 4 with Bio and 2 with Ripper would not count) and still be the player with the most frags (as recognized by the program itself, not any Codex declaration).

I bet to transfer my Dumbfuck tag to DarkUnderlord if Menkenstein wins this contest.
GIT UR OWN BET!

(Seriously if you're hoping that this is a safer bet than a win/loss, I wouldn't count on it. BioRifle used properly can be quite useful on an indoor map like Codex, Ripper less so on 1v1 but still not useless.)

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
With his Australian 15kb.s internet DarkUnderlord probably blows off his daily welfare check just to type a single post.

TripJack

Hedonist
all my fists on menck winning

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom