Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DarkUnderlord vs Menckenstein Official Betting Thread

LundB

Mistakes were made.
1700 ping ahahahhahahahahahha

Grimlorn

Arcane
There's something wrong with the stream. It loads up but then goes offline even though they are playing still. Some people couldn't get the stream to show up at all.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, dat ping. Every time I shot with the rocket launcher, it'd take another full second before it would fire. I had to guess Menck's moves a full 2 seconds ahead.

Still, managed about 4 or 5 legit kills I think. And by legit I mean, "Wait, was he there was he?".

Gimme a few days to go through all brofists.

Grimlorn

Arcane
Yeah it looked like you were only a second behind hitting him head on with the rocket launcher a lot. Which if there were no latency issues would have made a huge difference.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
I tried not to dodge or jump much to make it interesting considering your ping was exponentially higher than "unplayable"

GG.

DraQ

Arcane
25 to 7 might not sound like that but there were some tense fights and DU actually pulled off some pretty impressive shit there, despite almost 0.5s ping and losing fucking track of Menck in near melee and running around with his back to him (>400ms ping will do this to you).
Would really love to see them duke it out on a server that would give them similar ping.

Also, Menck clowning around with hammer once he had crushing frag advantage towards the end was p. BSB and framerate was shit.

A horse of course

C U C K T A G F O R I N F I N I T R O N
U
C
K

T
A
G

F
O
R

I
N
F
I
N
I
T
R
O
N

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Normally this is where I'd try to come up with some funny or witty response but I got nothin'.

n1QmJP7.gif

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Props to DU for sticking out till the end.
I wouldn't even put it against you for quitting at that hideous latency.
Someone in America couldn't even score one kill against menck.

Unwanted

Xu Fugui

Unwanted
Yeah, dat ping. Every time I shot with the rocket launcher, it'd take another full second before it would fire. I had to guess Menck's moves a full 2 seconds ahead.

Still, managed about 4 or 5 legit kills I think. And by legit I mean, "Wait, was he there was he?".

Gimme a few days to go through all brofists.
Dammit DU, you were supposed to win this.
zeboC4W.jpg

Menckenstein needs a new avatar
dlkcF4V.gif
And one of these:
X7xiWPT.png

Mc5cxWQ.png

A horse of course

NEVER BET ON DU

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom