Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DarkUnderlord vs Menckenstein Official Betting Thread

Cazzeris

It'll be hilarious when Menck throws the game just to see the butthurt from all those lost brofists.

heh

Random

Arcane
Patron
I missed the match, but I'm assuming DU didn't kill himself at least twice.

GG everyone it was an honor.

At least I'll go down with oodles of brofists.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
-sigh-

Oh well.

:updatedmytxt:

AAAANYWAY, it's friday, so:

tumblr_mgiyujoKtt1r4z7iso1_1280.jpg

DraQ

Arcane
Did anyone bother to record it this time?
This is relevant to my interests (even though I watched it live).

More importantly, did anyone bother to record a demo?
You know the kind of thing that you can play back in your UT without experiencing choppy framerate, compression artifacts or Bruticis 's spectating preferences.

Last edited:
Missed the live match again because I cannot into timezones. Thanks for the recording link. At least this one wasn't a sad massacre.

Now, at which point did it seem like a good idea to bet on the guy living in the middle of the Pacific in a game about quick reactions? :M

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Now, at which point did it seem like a good idea to bet on the guy living in the middle of the Pacific in a game about quick reactions? :M

Who said anything about this whole affair about good or bad ideas?

It's all about fun. Menckenstein is the current champion so it's too easy to just bet on him.

EDIT: My memory is bad apparently. I bet on Menckenstein.

Yeah man what kind of idiot would bet on DU fucking scrubs.

Last edited:

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom