Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DarkUnderlord vs Menckenstein Official Betting Thread

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Deuce Traveler You'll have to also add in my escrow'd fists into the equation. DU and I worked that out before hand in the thread.

TripJack

Hedonist
7drHiqr.gif

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Deuce Traveler You'll have to also add in my escrow'd fists into the equation. DU and I worked that out before hand in the thread.

Alright, that's a return of +19,976 brofists. DarkUnderlord , I do not know if you want to add the +1192 brofists he gained since being set to 0 to the 19,976 in escrow and double from there. If so, we are talking 42,336 brofists. Menck, you dirty slut.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
All my brofists on Menckenstein.
+294 brofists for raw
eiTnZsa.gif
eiTnZsa.gif
eiTnZsa.gif

I am not interested in talking to third rate errand boys, in my days we'd send those back ... in pieces, their heads nicely adorning my palace.

You owe me approximately 11000 brofists, and I am being nice and generously rounding down here. Thou shalt honor thy gambling debts.

And may I remind you:
Also, it appears on further investigation that you have been setup by Bruticis and LundB in a brofist harvesting scheme. They used you as their fall boy while their nefarious plot was carried out. As such, I am willing to consider the return of all your fists.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I am not a moderator. I was just a clerical compiler of information that acted since this had been sitting dormant for awhile, so I can't make any determinations of validity; at most I was allowed comment. DU plans to read over what I wrote and your comments before he makes any final decisions.

Menckenstein

Alright, that's a return of +19,976 brofists. DarkUnderlord , I do not know if you want to add the +1192 brofists he gained since being set to 0 to the 19,976 in escrow and double from there. If so, we are talking 42,336 brofists. Menck, you dirty slut.
Technically I bet all my brofists on myself against Crispy, won and then DU took them away. THEN he agreed to return them to me for playing with him and I bet them all again on myself frag differential

Last edited:

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
"Andhaira" isn't a tag, it's a severe limitation of posting privileges and a locked avatar, which Broseph got for a fucking reason, this shit should not be transferred onto completely innocent bystanders (like me).
It is clearly a tag, not just a locked avatar and limitation of posting privileges. Just look at that banner! You can even see it displayed on my profile too.

Renegen

Arcane
Some people get brofists by being funny, others by betting everything, me neither of those because I only gained 200, crap.

(actually they're not in yet, RAGE)

Menckenstein

LundB said:
7:36 PM - LundB: Remind him that my fists were officially not taken, merely sent to scrooge for safekeeping, his words. And that the match ended before that shit went down. Therefore instead of like 100 fists, the bet reward should be my true fist count

Random

Arcane
Patron
I was pretty sure that betting to unban someone automatically meant if you lost the bet you'd be banned in exchange.

(and if you're right and DU only killed himself once with the rocket launcher then this is goodbye, so long, and thanks for all the fish)

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
DarkUnderlord you DO NOT have to do this.

This game was the worst example of American Bias, it is completely invalid and those that bet against you have NO business getting anything.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
I was pretty sure that betting to unban someone automatically meant if you lost the bet you'd be banned in exchange.

(and if you're right and DU only killed himself once with the rocket launcher then this is goodbye, so long, and thanks for all the fish)

Yes, it normally does but I was trying to be nice by not mentioning it publicly like you just did. Anyway, you seem kind of bro so I hope I'm wrong.
Here is a link to the video that Gregz was kind enough to send me: http://www.twitch.tv/bruticis/c/6408463

Maybe you will find something there that I missed which could help. Here is the log I quickly jotted down as I made notes while watching the video:
Menck suicides self rocket launcher, 0:42
Menck kills DU flak cannon, 1:25
Menck kills DU flak cannon, 2:08,
Menck suicides self (fall or rocket?), 2:12
Menck kills DU flak cannon, 3:10
Menck kills DU flak cannon, 3:35
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 3:57
DU kills Menck flak cannon, 4:33
Menck kills DU flak cannon, 4:53
Menck kills DU flak cannon, 5:46
Menck kills DU flak cannon, 6:42
Menck kills DU flak cannon,6:54
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 7:33
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 8:00
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 8:12
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 8:22
DU kills Menck flak cannon, 8:57
DU suicides self w/ lava bath, 9:44
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 10:43
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 10:56
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 11:12
Du kills Menck rocket launcher, 11:58
DU kills Menck flak cannon, 12:42
Rocket attack from Menck kills DU, DU slimed Menck, 13:01
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 14:36
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 14:53
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 15:16
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 15:26
Du kills Menck rocket launcher, 16:00
DU and Menck suicide themselves w/rocket launchers, 16:53
Menck kills DU flak cannon, 17:21
Menck kills DU plasma death, 18:07
Menck kills DU mini-gun, 19:46
Menck suicides self rocket launcher, 20:59
Menck kills DU flak cannon, 22:57
Menck kills DU rocket launcher, 23:31
Menck kills DU flak cannon, 23:59
Menck kills DU flak cannon, 24:31
Menck kills DU flak cannon, 25:43
DU kills Menck flak cannon, 26:46
DU kills Menck flak cannon, 27:14
Du kills Menck flak cannon, 27:21
DU kills Menck flak cannon, 27:45
Video ends, everyone dies? 28:31

Random

Arcane
Patron
Yes, it normally does but I was trying to be nice by not mentioning it publicly like you just did. Anyway, you seem kind of bro so I hope I'm wrong.
Here is a link to the video that Gregz was kind enough to send me: http://www.twitch.tv/bruticis/c/6408463

Thanks for the effort to cover my ass, but I'm not terribly afraid of being banned from the Codex. I made that bet knowing full well what would happen if I lost it. It's more fun that way, isn't it? At least I'll have the brofists to wipe my tears with.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron

Thanks for the effort to cover my ass, but I'm not terribly afraid of being banned from the Codex. I made that bet knowing full well what would happen if I lost it. It's more fun that way, isn't it? At least I'll have the brofists to wipe my tears with.

I doubt it will be that severe. Do you like RPGs with horses?

thesoup

Arcane
LundB said:
7:36 PM - LundB: Remind him that my fists were officially not taken, merely sent to scrooge for safekeeping, his words. And that the match ended before that shit went down. Therefore instead of like 100 fists, the bet reward should be my true fist count
So should scrooge get those brofists from the bet? :philosoraptor:

My power increases!
Anyone else feel like challeging Menck? Thinking about going all-or-nothing next time.
I can train you. Together we shall harvest brofists and tags.:kingcomrade:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom