Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Dawn of War tournament - itz DONE!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

Bocian

Arcane
Final standings for playoffs are as follows.

dowleague2.png

"The Bill". I see what you did there, Roxor.
Also, the final will probably be Jaedar vs Deso, I think. I accept bets.
Edit: posted before I saw the match recording, nevermind.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Goddammit gypsy I told you to practise more vs SM
borealesad.jpg

Well, seems we've made it to the end, mens.

dowleague2.png

dowleague3.png

You know wot do.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I"d appreciate a spoiler free explanation why Jaedar and Deso apparently played their finals, yet no one seems to give a shit, tourney organizer and commentator included?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I"d appreciate a spoiler free explanation why Jaedar and Deso apparently played their finals, yet no one seems to give a shit, tourney organizer and commentator included?

Because the replays poasted above are fake.

Deso and Jaedar played but I told them to hold on to their replays until 3rd place match is played because it was supposed to happen in the next 2 or something days. Ofc the tardo swede had to attempt to be clever with that post that made everyone confoos, and then ofc the other tardos didn't actually play the bronze match.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Well, Bill and I were finally awake at the same time and played our 3rd place match.

Game 1 - https://my.mixtape.moe/teqxtj.rec
Game 2 - https://my.mixtape.moe/kibeoo.rec
Game 3 - https://my.mixtape.moe/bxyyeb.rec

I won, but please someone kill me. I played so bad I must've fallen to 7th place in your hearts and minds. I'd prefer to be raped by RK47.

Well played, hero! You really gave it to me in game 2, really shoved that giant eldar shuricock up my USB-N port. I still death march with a limp to this day.

desocupado

Magister
So, the finals were played, and while we wait for the final bells and whistles, I would like to say a few words

Everybody envolved in the tourney have been great sports, lots of people trained, and lots of people got a lot better than when they started. Don't mind rk getting angry, we can't all be pros, but we can improve, and many of us did.

I hope everybody had fun, I sure had. It was great playing with you gentlemen, and I hope we can soon set up tourney 2.0.

Maybe a 2v2 tourney?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Maybe a 2v2 tourney?
Everyone who reached semis was already from a certain secret cabal of friends. Letting them team up would just make it worse.

Not to mention the impossible logistics of getting 4 people to show up at the same time.

I'd be up for another 1v1 tournament though.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
I'd love to be on the "Not A Foregone Conclusion" Division this time tho. Having to half-ass matches 'cause they are unwinnable is boring.
I can try to pick races I'm worse with next time :M (picking deldar was a pretty mean move, but I was sad no one else played them).

I would also like to thank RK47 for commenting the replays. It made the league a lot more enjoyable.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Well then, this is it mens. Final standings:

dowleague2.png

And it took only just about 2.5 months!

Commander Boreale's prize trophy for winning the league goes to Jaedar.

The golden servoskull award goes to RK47 for meticulously commenting on all the derp.

Thanks for participating, everybirdie
0.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom