Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

sqeecoo

Arcane
So, are we ready? Or do we need more extensions? :)

Dayyālu

Arcane
Do not worry. I can now almost play vidya games efficiently.

LIKE IT'S GOING TO MATTER HERE

OHOHOHOHOHO.....

*sniff*

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'd like to ask for a 24 hours extension, "Just to Be Sure" (TM).

Sorry for everyone, I'll try to get the turn in as soon as I can after I solve a small impasse.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I really dislike LA and have only ever played one nation in a LA disciple game. Plus I would be besieged on all sides and playing... Marignon.

Granted LA Marignon isnt that bad.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Let's all hug Marignon like someone already did! Let's hug it tight, from all directions so that he feels our touch on its capital heart!

:love:

Or we could...dunno... hug Atlantis instead?
:troll:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Not sure what the looming substitution requests are about, but as I'll be away Monday-Friday for a trip anyway, perhaps we can go for a little pause? Until next Friday? A nice rest, so we can continue reinvigorated :) Does that sound ok?

Dayyālu

Arcane
So, friends, what is going on with this one? Everyone is back and rested or whatever, I hope?

As I said in private convos, my life quality increases every day I have not to play a D10 turn.

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you perhaps know someone willing to take the poisoned chalice and free me from this soulless slog and endless pain?

I'm deadly serious. I hate this game.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Am I the only one actually having fun with this :( ?
I am having fun too! But it is a pity that each turn takes a few weeks...
I even have plan to destroy sqeecoo, but I am afraid I will execute it only in the 2017 year.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
We all have a plan of destroying sqeecoo, but unfortunately his cowardly ass is hiding behind Dayyalu's back. Have to break the damn frog's spine first.

Let's do 24h one last time. Or don't, but Marignon will stale in this case.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom