Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Dat's ok. I couldn't find a sub and didn't want to play it myself. Asking for more extensions seemed like overkilling a dead horse.

Anyway, my treasures ended up in worthy hands. Hopefully AI can keep you all busy until my heirs emerge at full strength. Have fun, men.

Dayyālu

Arcane
It's not proper to end such a tale without a God. Even if my companions have been transferred to other places, where their peculiar skillset will cause less damage.

WHY THE FUCK YOU SENT HER TO THE LUMBERJACK? YOU INSANE FROG, WE'll KILL HER LIKE WE KILL EVERYTHING WE MANAGE
Rise and end this properly. Be Gods, not puny mortals.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Can we not postpone this one forever again, please. Do the turns or find somebody to do them(or quit). All these stalled games is making me want to start another Dreaad style no extension clusterfuck which I know I will regret later.

sqeecoo

Arcane
You're right - basically I'm extending because I'd like to hear from C'tis and Pan whether they still feel like playing this, as you said. A bit of enthusiasm would go a long way to persuade me to get into this again, too :)

sqeecoo

Arcane
Matalarata has politely asked for an extension since he's getting a new PC, so I'm extending by 48h.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Hey, I'd like to continue! This was my first Codex game. Lotsa feelings invested here.

I also came here to apologise for being so absent, I moved overseas for some months and I'm just settling in. Thanks for the extension!

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Dafuq? I suppose I should have checked this thread more closely...

My brand new PC is actually a brand new brick, since it doesn't work I had to send it back (short version of an actual epic tale) so I came for another extension.
Anyway, sorry for anyone who's still invested but if we decide to flush the drain on this, that's ok with me.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Ok guys, I'm sorry. I'm officially going AI, as soon as I'm able to fire up the game again. I need to wait for my substitute PC to come ( more or less one week), no point having you all wait for me untill then...

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well guys, with the dominant power going AI and the two other major powers subbing and AI-ing, I really don't think there's much point in continuing this. Shall we call it a day and meet in the next, happier game of dom4?

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Ah come on, things just are getting interesting, I'm about to take Man and am mind hunting hapless angels. :argh:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yeah :(

Well, if there are no objections by the end of the turn timer, I'll declare this finished. Too bad really. I'm sorry everyone!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Sorry Wazoot, you posted just before me. I kinda agree, but the AI territory is just too vast for me to feel it's fun. I mean, I guess we could still go for it if you want... I could practice a lategame blood economy I suppose. KoolNoodles?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I would like to keep playing, if nothing elae for late game Bogarus. sqeecoo

However, if Pan/C'tis are out there is no point. Main powers in game are them, Mictlan, Atlantis, and myself...with a powerful weakened AI Marignon to deal with. If Pan/C'tis can stay in the game it could be a neat East vs West dynamic in the end game, but I understand Matalarata was having PC issues? IDK.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
was having PC issues?

Still having. Old Pc was having problem and I decided to upgrade. New PC could be a great brick or book holder but alas, it doesn't work as a PC, so I sent it back. Between waiting for the courier to take the faulty one, the store checking for the fault and the new one shipping, I've been given friday as an estimate, however any kind of delay will make it slip to monday since, well, week end and all...*

Shitposting from the phone is just... wrong :(

*Edit, also, sorry guys but before thinking about games, I need to reinstall everything I use for work and pnp rpg. I also have a lot of work already due, so add an odd day or two to the equation. Really, terribly sorry.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Well, after the first stall, due to me getting crazy trying to find a substitute computer to at least, you know, work those days...
I had another due to a misunderstanding, then another one and then the trend just settled in, I guess. Also, having just my phone and dozens of problems due to my inconvenience, I frankly have little to no time for forum life, sorry!

Fortunately I can still invade Dayyālu and generally be a PITA in Diplomacy, just using my phone!

Dayyālu

Arcane
Well, after the first stall, due to me getting crazy trying to find a substitute computer to at least, you know, work those days...

Mine was a fair offer. Are you at war with Atlantis? That would make an hilarious perspective for me. I have the password. If you need a sub for a week or two, you have but ask.

I have jettisoned this game due it being unnerving while playing Atlantis, not because I hate you all or something.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Ok, so I'll keep postponing this until C'tis subs in or Matalarata gets back, however long that takes. If Matalarata definitely says he's going AI, I'll declare the game finished :)

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Oh, God, no! The idea of getting back to D 10 after all those stalls is a nightmare! Please don't do this to me!

I'll actually keep playing if you wish for this thing to suffer last longer, but imho we should just send it down the drain. No offense meant to anyone guys

sqeecoo

Arcane
It's ok if you don't want to continue, just say the word when you reach a final decision :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom