Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 12 - Like Lambs to the slaughter *purr* [ We need more catnip! ]

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'll vote for turning them undead AI, if they don't return. Still, it seems team Agartha will have quite the advantage from here on out.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Not so sure on that, as Ashdod is well into taking Ermor territory(including throne), and Agartha will just be getting back their old land and cap. :(

mondblut

Arcane
Not so sure on that, as Ashdod is well into taking Ermor territory(including throne), and Agartha will just be getting back their old land and cap. :(

They had like 800 skellies inside and were supposed to take them out. Except that they opted not to play instead.

Afraid that fortress is going to stay there for a long, long time :negative:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
May I get an extension por favor. Also we need to decide on undead for real. Also maybe I have the password somewhere....

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Postponed 24 hours, if we don't get any more input by this time tomorrow I'll set undead team to AI.

mondblut

Arcane
:negative: WHY?

Setting Ermor to AI while I was besieging the castle they were supposed to return to me was a grand idea, teammate.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I won't have access to a computer to do my turn until Wednesday night. May I have a ~30 hr extension please?

mondblut

Arcane
The beauty is that this dumb team will keep spawning these bastards even after they all quit.

They weren't half the trouble before they quit. At least they could be reasoned with (not like that particularly bound them, but anyway).

I am off to research solar brilliance :negative:

KoolNoodles

Arcane

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Well, the current state of the game is like:
staling_t48_crop.png

Mostly the last turn that's bad, what with 4/8 (not counting coldcrow) players stalling.
Maybe we just declare team undead AI as the winners? :troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom