Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Pause. I don't think there'll be much difference between that and a temp-sub. Especially if R'lyeh continues to eternal lie...

Zibniyat

Arcane
But we do have a problem bros. I'm leaving for a trip to Cambodia in a week (February 13) where I definitely won't be able to play my dom4. I'm back on February 27. Sorry, but hey, nothing I can do. So, would people prefer a pause, a temp-sub, or going AI :D

I vote AI, of course.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Pause. I don't think there'll be much difference between that and a temp-sub. Especially if R'lyeh continues to eternal lie...

AFAIK R'lyeh is down to their cap and a small handful of cut off provinces.

Eadee

Scholar
yeah, you did, while Zzz and I voted for a pause.

No one else seems to care so it's 2:1 for pause.

mondblut

Arcane
There is also an option to let him stall ;) Those vultures picking at zombie R'Lyeh are getting fat, unfair!

That said, I second KN.

Eadee

Scholar
2:2:1:1

Okay, I think we should look for a sub in case a tie breaker in favor of a temp sub appears.
Suggestions?

Eadee

Scholar
We should've talked in Private first.... I would rather vote for Anhur going AI :P

Pause:Sqeecoo-sub:Sqeecoo-AI:Anhur-sub
2:2:1:1

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
It's probably going to take 2 weeks to find a sub so I don't know why the pause/sub votes are split :M

Eadee

Scholar
Because democracy doesn't work efficient. It's just a way to waste time and make people feel good about something which they voted for in the way the media told them to.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Weren't we at turn 46 or 47? And how did I manage to make 2 stalls? Is it because of the update?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Wait, Anhur, didn't you request a 3 day extension? Did you delete the post or am I insane?

Zibniyat

Arcane
Did you delete the post or am I insane?

61790976.jpg

:troll:

I've submitted my turn.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yeah! I thought you were giving up, so I didn't want to comment on the stalls.

Anyway, since Anhur doesn't need the extension and has submitted the turn, please try to submit before the deadline so I can do at least one more turn before I go :)

Zibniyat

Arcane
But seriously, did you guys do your turn numbers 48 and 49?

Sure. 48 arrived at Feb 4, 49 @ Feb 7.

:what:

Literally yesterday, at one point, I was looking at llamaserver and it said "Turn number 47", and when I later on visited llamaserver, it "suddenly" showed "Turn number 50"...

Lel, I even rated thesheeep's post with "Disasgree" when he stated that we've reached turn 50! What the fuck is going on? Did I suddenly lose my mind or something?

Oh well, time to move on then... :|:?:(:cry:

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
Literally yesterday, at one point, I was looking at llamaserver and it said "Turn number 47", and when I later on visited llamaserver, it "suddenly" showed "Turn number 50"...

Lel, I even rated thesheeep's post with "Disasgree" when he stated that we've reached turn 50! What the fuck is going on? Did I suddenly lose my mind or something?

Cached page, perhaps?

Oh well, time to move on then... :|:?:(:cry:

We'll take good care of your land and people then. ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom