Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

KoolNoodles

Arcane
KoolNoodles
I'm talking about items from Constr 0-8 (I didn't get all uniques, so there is a limited number of Constr-8 ones).

Speaking path-wise I can forger almost everything that doesn't need blood. Stuff with aStral is also a little more difficult to forge, but not impossible.

Tell me what you need, I tell you how many turns I need to complete it or if I already have one.

Yeah I'm at Const8 too, been there for a while, but most stuff is gone. That's why I was wondering. If it's not a booster or high end SC gear, just gonna keep summoning demons and vampires with those slaves. :P

Eadee

Scholar
I rather keep those boosters. :P
I don't know what you consider high level SC gear. I have some Dawn-armor stuff (though not all) krupps breaker... this perfect helm thingy... and a couple more unique items.

I'll have a look at my treasury tonight.

Eadee

Scholar
I can offer Armor, Helmet or Dagger of Dawn. Also Helmet of Perfection,Armor of Virtue or Krupps Bracers.

Everything else is either a gem/gold creator, pathbooster or out of other reasons too useful to me to trade.
Interested in any of those?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This thread has become...
68820c6a91cdea267f9f773680283d9d.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I can offer Armor, Helmet or Dagger of Dawn. Also Helmet of Perfection,Armor of Virtue or Krupps Bracers.

Everything else is either a gem/gold creator, pathbooster or out of other reasons too useful to me to trade.
Interested in any of those?

Gimme that armor of virtue. 90 slaves over two turns? Between that and Dayyalu you get in the blood game. :lol:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Jesus Christ you guys are filthy scammers, getting uniques for a handful of blood slaves!

profreshinal

Arcane
Do you think these items are going to cheap but you don't have enough slaves to bid on them?
Don't worry Bandar log is trading blood slaves for gems! Get these items while they are on sale. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! Get them now or never see them again!
deliveries happen within 1 turn to the recipient of choice!

Eadee

Scholar
Gimme that armor of virtue. 90 slaves over two turns? Between that and Dayyalu you get in the blood game. :lol:
Thanks but 43 for the bracers are sufficient.

The stuff with awe is worth much more to me than all the slaves you two are willing to pay combined. So, unless you have a serious offer, I'll decline.

Eadee

Scholar
Do you think these items are going to cheap but you don't have enough slaves to bid on them?
Don't worry Bandar log is trading blood slaves for gems! Get these items while they are on sale. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! Get them now or never see them again!
deliveries happen within 1 turn to the recipient of choice!
What gems do you want and at which ratio?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Can I get a 6 hr extension por favor. Doesn't really matter as much in this one though.

profreshinal

Arcane
An unbelievable 40+ turns last stand of Man but progress has finally been laid to rest. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom