Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

Eadee

Scholar
Peace seemed fine until those Iron Angels showed up. Angels vs Tartarians, who wins?
Oh the angels, well this is just a big misunderstanding. Their flight got delayed because a backlog from the perpetual Storm thingy and a discount travel agency promised to get them to their destination faster. However the machine broke mid air and they ended up over your territory.

It was all an accident! I swear!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Peace seemed fine until those Iron Angels showed up. Angels vs Tartarians, who wins?
Oh the angels, well this is just a big misunderstanding. Their flight got delayed because a backlog from the perpetual Storm thingy and a discount travel agency promised to get them to their destination faster. However the machine broke mid air and they ended up over your territory.

It was all an accident! I swear!

Mistakes are fine, if you change your mind. :M

I wonder how many Hellbind Hearts it takes to get to the center of an Iron Angel?

Eadee

Scholar
Don't try that, they're heartless bastards, so it won't work.

To be honest they dragged out the whole united crew before the plane started. This, however, isn't in any way related to the crash!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Eadee, that escalated quickly. :o I honestly thought you'd retreat or something.
UyXfBAB.jpg
UZafWZK.jpg

Missing from my losses are a bunch of foulspawn/demons of various shapes and sizes.

Eadee

Scholar
The really frustrating part is how I didn't manage to kill anything relevant at all...

I swear, when I come home and watch this battle I either learn a lot from your actions or punch myself in the face.

Please use our lost&found service to return those items. We don't want to bother you with carrying them around all the time.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Let me guess, darkness + rigor mortis again? :negative:

I'll have to check again but I think those plus quagmire and foul vapors. Forgot Blood Rain/Mass regen and one other though, would have helped. Really, attacking into GoH territory is ill-advised, especially against Pans. Revelers with 30 HP? Yowch.

Eadee

Scholar
The problem is, the game is heading into a direction where whatever decision I make, it is aalways bad for me.

I mean, I didn't expect to win... not even to get this far. But I don't see any possible profitable move at the moment.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
The problem is, the game is heading into a direction where whatever decision I make, it is aalways bad for me.

I mean, I didn't expect to win... not even to get this far. But I don't see any possible profitable move at the moment.

True, there aren't a lot of good offensive options for the nations that are left, and status quo is helping me immensenly right now. I would say you could retreat and try somebody else or get a coalition(I am not a good target for you atm), but I guess I'd be dumb to not press this advantage with Bandar mopping up people left and right(and probably wishing) while I've done relatively little.

Eadee

Scholar
Retreat? More like rebuild. I have no chance to do anything against BL, while you grow stronger every turn. Maybe I can entertain you good enough to claim the job as your court jester. :bounce:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Retreat? More like rebuild. I have no chance to do anything against BL, while you grow stronger every turn. Maybe I can entertain you good enough to claim the job as your court jester. :bounce:

Yes, join Jotunheim my right hand, after a sizeable land donation. :smug:

Dayyālu

Arcane

Lategame dominions is pretty much province of The Guys Who Know What To Do. It's noob-unfriendly to the extreme.

Lose and learn. I am getting kicked around in Dec33 also, but there mostly because I can't sperg properly nowadays.

Dayyalu is constantly "about to lose" every game he ever is in. Including those he ends up winning. :shittydog:

The top two are quite a bit ahead, but Jotunheim is well in the competition for teh third place in power rankings.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom