Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 15: Underwater Friends

• EA UW, I want Therodos to suffer

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • MA UW, Rise of the Bats

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • LA UW, Why are you doing this

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Dayyālu

Arcane
Did my stack get blown up yet, whoever is playing light-blue can you just fucking kill me already

Onnn it, Jewish Overlord.

I'm always happy to obey the orders of my betters :salute:

Eadee

Scholar
Did my stack get blown up yet, whoever is playing light-blue can you just fucking kill me already

No, I didn't want to kill you in the first place. Atlantis and Pelageia are far bigger threats to both of us. So instead of messing around for another 30 turns we maybe should do something about them, don't you think?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Onnn it, Jewish Overlord.

I'm always happy to obey the orders of my betters :salute:

Not YOU.

GOSH

I was talking about Eadee, but if you attack me then I guess I would have no choice except to feed your greatest enemy my ~500 gems and my army of tribless boys and A.O.E. O.H.K.O. spells
:kingcomrade:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Not YOU.

GOSH

I was talking about Eadee, but if you attack me then I guess I would have no choice except to feed your greatest enemy my ~500 gems and my army of tribless boys and A.O.E. O.H.K.O. spells

Sadly, Eadee is.... incapable of performing the service you need, as his armies are otherwise occupied. I'm happy to provide, though.

And feed him whatever you want: it's not like he can use them or that Pelagia hasn't already won the game.

Eadee

Scholar
GUYS!

Pelageia is the main threat, stop killing each other! And more important stop killing me!

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Exactly and if you threaten me, but Pelageia is threatening you - then I will increase the threat to you by proxy.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Exactly and if you threaten me, but Pelageia is threatening you - then I will increase the threat to you by proxy.

"I will not finance the guy you are fighting but I will finance the guy that's not fighting you but it's threatening you because I will increase the threat to you by proxy."

:abyssgazer:

And this after 20 stales

Life is suffering

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
It's not the number of stales its the quality okay.

I had nothing to do except attack someone, I attacked Eadee but he started kiting me, since everyone moves 1 province under water - can't really stop the kiting unless I split my army, in which case I will get rekt

"I will not finance the guy you are fighting but I will finance the guy that's not fighting you but it's threatening you because I will increase the threat to you by proxy."

:abyssgazer:

And this after 20 stales

Life is suffering

Nice attempt at Jewish sorcery there comrade, changing my words to suit your narrative and paint yourself as a victim. I am proud of you my friend. However.

As you know, I have little to lose and since you attacked me I must respond with the 18/19th century scorched earth strategy.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Thanks Dayyalu, you have given me a participation award
:incloosive:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
rage-mega-rage.jpg

1yqGQY9.png

Dayyālu

Arcane
I am not an antisemite ( a rarity on the Codex), I have even a deep seated appreciation for my betters (in the genetical\racial sense)

But this is truly making me suffer

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Can you please just fight me Dayyālu instead of sending me edgy guilt-tripping private messages in game.

Stop trying to trigger sympathy or remorse from me, you know my heart is much too black for that.

To offset your attempts of guilting me I have sent you 3 magic items that are reknown for their great power.

If you beat me in combat I'll give you a bunch of reinvig / regen items. (quest)

Dayyālu

Arcane
Can you please just fight me Dayyālu instead of sending me edgy guilt-tripping private messages in game.

Your army and nation is utterly secondary to the task of fighting Pelagia. I can't spare time for you, sorry. Can only send passive-aggressive messages and get your provinces as economical buffer against Pelagia.

I can't waste troops in fighting you: go pester Ys or Pelagia for a fight. They have the troops: I have not.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I asked for extensions

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom