Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 16: The Banalcing

Johannes

Arcane
CKleluz.jpg

First new game since a long time, it seems.

Will use the following mods:
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=3307
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=3278

Not sure of map yet, depends on how many join in. Possibly this if we get enough people :
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=3308

Early Age
Normal Research
Sites 50 (+5)
No Story events
Llamaserver, easygoing schedule - if you need extension just ask. Start with 27h timer

Pick your own nation, first come first served. I'll use whatever is left over.

Joined on the 4th of July KoolNoodles Harpsichord Maggot Malakal mondblut profreshinal Anhur sqeecoo Lizzurd raw Dayyālu etc etc

Players:
Maggot - Niefelheim
Anhur - Caelum
Mondblut - Vanheim
Johannes - Ermor
Sqeekoo - Lanka
coldcrow - Yomi
KoolNoodles - Kailasa
Harpsichord - TNN
Zzz - Pangaea
4th July - Hinnom

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
I bet you fags would just gang bang me again. Baby dont hurt me dont hurt me no more.

Yeah, me too. What's the point of playing the game where half the players make an alliance against me even before the game starts? (Yes, butthurt)

Zibniyat

Arcane
But who cares. Give me Caelum to roflstomp someone and then go to obscurity, as per the tradition...

sqeecoo

Arcane
I'm in too I guess! It's been too long since a new game started. Your mod looks quite good by the way, I like how there are no drastic changes (from what I can see).

Zibniyat

Arcane
It is...

Let it be known to everyone, now before the game starts, that I'd kinda like to live up to the late game this time, and in light of such desire I would welcome any and all deals (with anyone) that are conducive to achieving it. I think it is sort of a better option than to get attacked by 5-6 people early on...

Zibniyat

Arcane
Don't... make offers in old conversations. Make new conversations instead.

mondblut

Arcane
I thought of trying Niefels for fun... oh wait... Caelum? Oh wai-...

Fine, I'll have some Vans. Gotta play something I never did, for a change.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Oh, right, the nation! I guess I could try Lanka, never played that and I've recently been to Angkor Wat and seen the Battle of Lanka relief there, so it's fitting :)

Shas

Barely Literate
Eldritch Gentleman from RuleOfThirds here. I'll play Atlantis.

Shas

Barely Literate
Err, on second thought, I'd prefer to go with Mictlan.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm interested in playing, but only if the game starts in April, since I'm doing some travelling at the end of March.
Haven't decided on a nation yet.

Johannes

Arcane
I'm interested in playing, but only if the game starts in April, since I'm doing some travelling at the end of March.
Haven't decided on a nation yet.
Waiting until start of april should be ok, let's see if we get more like 8 or 12 ppl by then.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Already on 4 games. If someone gets my place in Decline13 (it's already a lost game) I maybe can join, but who knows.

I wish good luck for all the players!

I bet you fags would just gang bang me again. Baby dont hurt me dont hurt me no more.

Yeah, me too. What's the point of playing the game where half the players make an alliance against me even before the game starts? (Yes, butthurt)

I'm butthurt central , but even I admit that if Johannes joins he's the primary target. Guy is good.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Oh God, I miss Dominions guyz :negative:

I'd love to jump on wagon but life is a bitch. I'd probably manage the first 30 turns or so, but once you need 45+ minutes to script a single turn... Why, oh why do I need to work for a living?

Johannes

Arcane
Oh God, I miss Dominions guyz :negative:

I'd love to jump on wagon but life is a bitch. I'd probably manage the first 30 turns or so, but once you need 45+ minutes to script a single turn... Why, oh why do I need to work for a living?
You can join with the assumption you won't live that long.

Eadee

Scholar
Fuck this! Don't make this game sound so much fun, I'm already in 3 games and still a total noob. Needing 8 hours per day and game to barely survive against people who actually know what they're doing consumes 24 hours already and I don't want to mess with the prime directive.

sqeecoo

Arcane
So Eldritch Gentleman, the bro that heroically took over for Ur in D33, wants to join up but the lazy moderators (Dreaad JarlFrank ) haven't approved his post for a couple of days now. So I hereby submit his name to the pool, with Mictlan as his nation, by the power of attorney vested in me through our Steam conversation.

Zibniyat

Arcane
You forgot only 1 thing to tell us. Whose alt is he?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom