Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 16: The Banalcing

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
I am in need of a 24h extension.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I need 24 h extension. Also, I despise Microsoft, Windows OSes and setting them up after reinstallation.

Zibniyat

Arcane
So I've managed to set it up finally, at least for Dominions 4. I see you've extended for 48 h? I now won't need more than 12 h, meaning until tomorrow at this time...

Johannes

Arcane
So I've managed to set it up finally, at least for Dominions 4. I see you've extended for 48 h? I now won't need more than 12 h, meaning until tomorrow at this time...
I extended it 24h, so it'll process thursday morning instead of wednesday morning at the latest.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sorry to ask for another extension but I have to go out of town. 24hrs should do it. If not it shouldn't be that bad, expansion almost over.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Turn is probably going to stale because I won't be able to make it home before the deadline :negative:

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Got my turn in the minute the round ended just barely made it home in time :positive:
Also I will soon be acquiring boxed copies of World of Xeen and Warcraft 1 :positive:

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
I am moving to a new flat right now and would like an 48h extension for the next turn just in case my ISP fucks up.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
So, what I feared was bound to happen. Moving in and no functioning connection to the internet. I need an extended break or a temporary sub.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So, what I feared was bound to happen. Moving in and no functioning connection to the internet. I need an extended break or a temporary sub.
How long a period are we talking about here? You don't have a phone which to internet with?

Yeah as long as you have access to the internet via phone, or another computer(say, a library) and a flash drive....you can still download the turns and then transfer to your computer. Then transfer/upload the turn file from those same sources.

Had to do that for a while, at some point. It's annoying but works.

Or we could find a sub.

Zibniyat

Arcane
If coldcrow was my neighbour I'd say let him stall. Since he isn't... I say let's do another 24 h extension, during which he should try to send his turn somehow.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
I'm totally fine with not playing any dominions this nice and sunny weekend

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
How long a period are we talking about here? You don't have a phone which to internet with?

To my embarassment, no. Always hated smartphones. And yea moving is mostly done and it seems I have a connection. Sending the turn now but would like to have the hosting interval increased to 36h for the next 3 turns.

Last edited:

Johannes

Arcane
I just noticed a big bug in the mod that needs to be fixed. The two spell copies of Falling Frost and Banefire, meant for the Artifacts that cast them, are also included in the normal spell list, I forgot to make them unresearchable. I'm not sure whether anyone has Evo5 yet, but at least soon we're getting there. I'll email Llama to change it up. If he's available within the day this shouldn't cause any delays.

I'll fix those Kailasan lancers in the same go, because why not.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Also, sorry Vanheim, my mage was supposed to build a lab there, not a temple :facepalm:

Zibniyat

Arcane
^ I acknowledge this user's agenda.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom