Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 16: The Banalcing

sqeecoo

Arcane
Guys, I've gotten sick, got a fever an such. Could I ask for 24h extension while my brain is mleting?

Zibniyat

Arcane
Stalled, but I had submitted my turn. And llamaserver said that I sent a .2h file for the wrong turn. I didn't. Not like anything significant would happen either way, but I'm still annoyed at spending half an hour on this shit.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I have reclaimed my province first lost to barbarians and then to Niefelheim. For some reason, Niefelheim thought it fitting to conquer that province, even though it was obviously under my domain and I had claims on it. The province in question was first conquered by me, held for a dozen or more turns, then lost to barbarians who then lost it to Niefelheim.

I hope Niefelheim will not make any funny moves about this issue and I am willing to let it all be forgotten. Alternatively, Niefelheim will be destroyed.

Harpsichord

Arcane
Whelp, looks like Pangea finally took me out.

Of course, every single one of them died in the process, but they did manage it.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Somehow in Germany men are allowed to go around in groups, pulling funny carts loaded with mostly aclohol and get drunk and do weird things. And everyone took friday off work.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Wow, you people sure are drunk it seems, what with all the extensions. But I don't mind really...

sqeecoo

Arcane
Goys, I'm off to a wedding in Bosnia and Herzegovina! I thought I'd play the next turn of this, but with the extensions I won't be able to. Back on Monday, if I survive.

Johannes

Arcane
I'm back, doing my turn right now. Getting back on monday should be fine enough time for doing the turn, but ask if you need more time.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I am pleased that KoolNoodles stalled, even though I did not see my turn yet. And even though I have no hidden agenda against Kailasa, of course...

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Could I get an extension on the next turn until Monday? I'm away this weekend.

In older news, turns out Earth Serpents are no match for white centaurs.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Could I get an extension on the next turn until Monday? I'm away this weekend.

In older news, turns out Earth Serpents are no match for white centaurs.

The massive bleeding on first attack didn't help things.

Zibniyat

Arcane
So I submitted my turn, received an email confirmation for doing so (turn 34), yet llamaserver hasn't updated itself as of writing this. I think llamaserver hates me for some reason, but I'm not gonna get tricked this time, I'll resubmit my turn several times if need be.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom