Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Decline 20: Dominions 5: Defenders of the Faith

What era we play in?

• MA

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • EA

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LA

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So are we rolling this one back? I missed a whole Pretender turn. I missed taking Abysia. I missed tentacle time. :rpgcodex:

Dayyālu

Arcane
I hope you didn't do that on my behalf Dayyālu , you know I stale more than the average man. I'll take it though! :M

I am powered by hate and i'll need to redo all the battle against machaka with a different strategy (I have several but none is as amusing as flying skellies)

I now feel endless hatred for you all

I hope you get mildly uncomfortable weather in your country for a couple of days as divine punishment

Last edited:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
in your country

thinking.png

Chist'e' O Paese Do Sole ...

Dayyālu

Arcane
thinking.png

Chist'e' O Paese Do Sole ...

Your place, maybe.

79453.jpg

Nebbia.jpg

Home sweet home. Yep, that's literally where I live

I always asked myself why people found Silent Hill-style fog creepy. I mean, one got used to daily fog after a while.

Then I discovered that more civilized parts of the world do not enjoy the massive amounts of fog the Pantokrator sends my way.

But I'll stop shitposting now.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Huh, the 2h file I used for my last Ulm turn is valid ingame but not for llamaserver. Weird. Guess I have to redo the whole thing :(

mondblut

Arcane
Huh, the 2h file I used for my last Ulm turn is valid ingame but not for llamaserver. Weird. Guess I have to redo the whole thing :(

You did update to the recent patches, didn't you? I suppose just changing something to resave the 2h at latest version should make it compatible.

Dayyālu

Arcane
You are right but this does not mean I don't get to rage

Flying skellitons were awesome and I was forced to get the inferior derp strategy instead of fatiguing everything and killing them

All of this to get Sqeecoo more optimization to get even more provinces in a single turn

Awesome, don't you say

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Shame I was too lazy to equip my guys with gems to cast my own battlefield spells. Also - your best contributors to damage where my spiders that you stole :D

0NYmiIW.jpg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Lol - most of the losses were from Dayyālu's mages deciding to run away because 12 of them got too tired from rigor mortis and died...

Rigor Mortis was the real winner here, look at those fucking wolves and skellies left after the mages retreated, what a waste
:positive:

I7FQtLb.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
Yeap, timelimit on attack is a bitch.

Thing is, the options were limited: if I didn't Rigor Mortis you your mages would have kept low-range Evo spam (devastating against stock infantry) and with no flying attacks possible thanks to bodyguards it would have been a complete disaster.

I hoped that Relief+Regen combo would have kept the basic communion up for enough time, but it didn't work. Attacking a 50 Mage stack with a sizeable sacred defense is always an interesting nut to crack, despite apparent number superiority: you did have a fair chance at victory you know, and would have probably pulled through if you bothered to cast Battlefield spells.

Mass Flight was supposed to be a trump card, and it worked swimmingly the first two times, with sub - 450 losses. This time I barely lost living Legionnaires but lost at least two turns of skellie production.

Hey, I wanted a great battle, I got a great battle to plan and execute. More fun than spamming Golems against weaker opponents, I guess

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom