Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress DECLINE 22: Primitive Proliferation

Infinitum

Scholar
You have like 7 turns to expand into one though? My start is passable this time, gg hf etc.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I was joking.. mostly.. still fuck you for destroying my hopes, but yeah whatever... turn already submitan

sqeecoo

Arcane
Huh, so I stated with 3 provinces last time too. Didn't even notice :D Why? Why this blasphemous surfeit of plenty? Is a man born with three dicks and not enough hands to hold them all? I protest this abomination.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
it just means you two need to do diplomacy early on :)

big game doesnt mean long game for everyone :D

nah jokes - yea these starts are shit and 3 provinces - fucking dickery.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Come fucking on!! It ain't even funny at this point! Roll with what you got, and if someone forgot to do your turn - it's your own damn fault! You had 48h to do it or ask for extension!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Come fucking on!! It ain't even funny at this point! Roll with what you got, and if someone forgot to do your turn - it's your own damn fault! You had 48h to do it or ask for extension!

It wasn't because of time, though. I read that everything was screwed up again and since we'd had 800 restarts I assumed it was going to happen again. Why do a turn when it's obvious the game should restart?

Mictlan with three provinces? That's disgusting. He won't have to do diplomacy, just Jag rush his first neighbor and roll to the mid-game.

Edit: I guess staling turn one isn't that big a deal, so w/e. :positive:

mondblut

Arcane
Huh? Everyone had 3 provinces, at all restarts. Why not?

It's not like Mictlan wouldn't have 3 provinces by turn 3 anyway. What does two turn matter?

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Death to the restarts.

In other news I need 2-3 hour extenshun pls.

Grif

Learned
Llama is already sending turns to some of my games, so. Anytime now...

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Why do I have a stale turn... Did I rewally forget to send the turn? Argh, one of you guys should have reminded me, I was sure I sent it 2 days ago ><

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom