Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 23: NATIONGEN Edition

What era

• EA

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • MA

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • LA

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Trash Player

Scholar
Okay. We will make this the dream game for mondblut: 1 against the AI horde with best cap sacreds.

Infinitum

Scholar
I'm still in it. Not ready to give up the happy horsemans just yet.

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
So, looking at that Neuges/Shela battle.. am I crazy or did the monkeys not fire their bows at all? Did the replay bug? Shouldn't have been so onesided judging from the blesses in play (inferior base stats nonwithstanding).

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So, looking at that Neuges/Shela battle.. am I crazy or did the monkeys not fire their bows at all? Did the replay bug? Shouldn't have been so onesided judging from the blesses in play (inferior base stats nonwithstanding).

I saw it, and it looked like the monkeys didn't fire anything

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Didn't see the battle, but ranged units don't use their ranged weapons if you put them in the same stack with melee units (units that don't have ranged weapon). That was probably the case.

Trash Player

Scholar
Didn't see the battle, but ranged units don't use their ranged weapons if you put them in the same stack with melee units (units that don't have ranged weapon). That was probably the case.
Not the case. I checked the turn 24 files. Maybe the bows used by the monkeys are bugged.

mondblut

Arcane
Dat stupid game. I've got my fourth event with free lab in 25 turns, and none of them where I want my castles placed.

Grif

Learned

I saw it, and it looked like the monkeys didn't fire anything
Could you send me a copy of that report? I staled so long I didn't realise I was under attack.

Infinitum

Scholar
Don't you still have the old .trn file in your inbox? Think it was 2 turns ago. Also, didn't neuges go ai?

mondblut

Arcane
Pareldocia :salute:

Life ain't fair when a nation that haven't staled once gets killed while those who haven't played for over a year in row are still alive.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
State of the game as far as I can see. Can safely fill in the Rithki(light purple) blanks.

Dnx9cBX.jpg

Infinitum

Scholar
Look, this is no cause for alarm. I've been told I have the best of intentions!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom