Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 33 1/3, The Rule of Thirds

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Should we move to 72h turn timer to celebrate game surviving until turn 68 and a world war?

Eadee

Scholar
I can work with 48 or 72 hours, doesn't matter much, but I can't keep up with turns faster than 48 hours.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Who is giving Malakal all these gems, that's what I want to know. Losing one golem and gear, let alone several, would take a few turns for me to recover(not to mention all the bottles), and yet....they keep coming back. :shredder:

Were you just that lucky with voice of tiamat?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Fatigue stuffs + Blood Rain + Darkness is a hell of a thing:

jsrqG2Q.jpg

Maybe more traditional here, those dang Lion Kings...too quick:
FKvcEph.jpg

Congrats, he's now obese:
nLE594o.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
If this is Dominions WW1, and Ulm is Imperial Germany, this means I am, as Sauromatia, Austria-Hungary?

Skythians and Magyars are similar, after all.

:philosoraptor:

Dayyālu

Arcane
You can also be Ottoman Empire if you prefer that...

Austria is better. I'm in a war I don't want due to diplo, and everyone is ignoring TC while suffering gargantuan losses.

O tempora, O mores. Guess no one will see the obvious coming.

EDIT: Can someone lend me a Boroević? How the heck you even pronunce that? Boroevich?

1199px-Grab_von_Svetozar_Boro%C3%ABvic_von_Bojna_auf_dem_Wiener_Zentralfriedhof.jpg

I've see this in Real Life, it's a pretty place

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Due to work -related shenanigans, I need extra 24 hours. Thanks, Danke, Grassie, etc.

Due to further work-related shenanigans, I need 48 hours. Yes, 48. I can play the other games (Dec13 is on auto and Dec15 is easy) but this requires.... mind power I don't have.

Monday, after some good sleep, I can play.

Sorry if I ask, but it's like several 12-hours shifts. I can barely type properly.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Lets browse the thread to check for new fun posts by my fellow players of the game! Surely nothing bad could come out of... OH FUCK POSTPONEMENT REQUEST? HOW SURPRISING!

Yea sure.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Ok Machaka, time to go home, you fulfilled your promises to TC or whoever. (They all died from retreating)
GGh3AVV.jpg
LX0pa9y.jpg

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I am so fucking tired of this game, I hate festering uw not being able to do anything.

Is there interest/support for killing this game?

Dayyālu

Arcane
I am so fucking tired of this game, I hate festering uw not being able to do anything.

Go AI.

See, my plan to cripple you worked like a charm, but prob is I'm too shit to kill you. And we're at war again.

I am rather serious: you can't win and going AI won't make a big difference bar leaving the other players (that are mostly focused on a huge WW1 struggle) more resources. The rest of the world is a rather interesting place.

If you are tired and can't do a thing (because you don't have a chance even for a comeback) merely go AI. I'm being completely honest.

Remember to give the password to someone else.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Go AI.

See, my plan to cripple you worked like a charm, but prob is I'm too shit to kill you. And we're at war again.

I am rather serious: you can't win and going AI won't make a big difference bar leaving the other players (that are mostly focused on a huge WW1 struggle) more resources. The rest of the world is a rather interesting place.

If you are tired and can't do a thing (because you don't have a chance even for a comeback) merely go AI. I'm being completely honest.

Remember to give the password to someone else.

The problem with that is I still have quite a lot of resources left and can easily influence big battles happening between you guys.

So I cant with clear conscience say I dont matter.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Then don't quit and screw around having fun! You never know what may end up happening :)

mondblut

Arcane

i5gdv6im.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom