Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 33 1/3, The Rule of Thirds

Dayyālu

Arcane
At this juncture, there is little point in a sub with TC having already wiped what was left of their main army and taken several provinces. AI might at least make taking the forts slightly annoying.

Being an annoyance is the fun in Dominions. Who's in?

Can't think of free people. Isiloon ? Can you at least pull a troll defence?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Wait whaaaat. Our admin is chain staling, this explains everything. Mailed llama for admin change.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Got us a sub for Agartha who will die with honor.

Now who wants to sub Bery in a good position?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Wait, Muty, you're still around, why are we looking for a sub? Don't have the time to play atm?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
OK any idea who else I could ask to sub? Otherwise I will have to sub another one of my friends from domg to do this. Unless maybe Lizzurd is willing.

mondblut

Arcane
Wait, Muty, you're still around, why are we looking for a sub?

You have to ask? :lol:

xwhiEj.png

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Ur subbed out too since Zephyr Arsland asked at one point.

Ur is steam name Eldritch Gentleman with a blue robed guy avatar.

Agartha is Kannon with one eyed animu girl avatar.

Contact them on steam or in game if you want to diplo. Games on!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Eeeh. Can't find a blue-robed Eldritch Gentleman on steam. Could you get him to come to the forum so we can exchange messages like men? I gotta see if my NAP with Ur is still valid :)

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Wait, Muty, you're still around, why are we looking for a sub? Don't have the time to play atm?
I asked for an extension since my laptop died and I was in the middle of nowhere. Stalled for 2 turns because no one bothered to respond in this thread for 3 days, then malakal started bugging me on steam not to stall in the most annoying manner so I just gave up on the game.

I asked for an extension since my laptop died and I was in the middle of nowhere. Stalled for 2 turns because no one bothered to respond in this thread for 3 days, then malakal started bugging me on steam not to stall in the most annoying manner so I just gave up on the game.
If you want to do a comeback later on, you're welcome to do so.

Meanwhile the nation of Buritos is guaranteed to prosper under my benevolent regency. :whiteknight:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

I take my powers very seriously.

Dei gratia Administratorum imperator semper augustus

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom