Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 9 - Dominion Zen Masters [ AUXILIARY BOOSTERS IGNITED ]

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
How optimistic of you raw, whats your success rate tho, 1/5 dryads living?
Jackpot_294a2a_5573958.gif

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
touqaf.jpg

kcrqin.jpg

tiavcg.jpg
That will do for a warm-up, Lord Skelly.

iarzev.jpg
I'M STILL HUNGRY! ATTACK! ATTACK!!1

kukjth.jpg
Remember, corpsey - it's never too late to switch sides.
Xaxaxa :lol::lol:

That was an amusing battle no? Let's see, you cast fog warriors, will of the fates and had over 15 level 4+ priests.......

You still lost half your army and all 20 communicants :lol: and that was only against 80 knights, there wasn't even any mages or magic items in my army.

Congratulations on the victory. Here is a poster you can use to commemorate your success.
Cropper_Capture_22.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
You still lost half your army

I'm afraid you don't know what my actual armies look like.

uxkamo.png

Maybe I should start recruiting units again.

As for communicants - don't worry, I'm fully prepared. Stacks of 16-20 communicants will replace the dead ones immidiately. Now give me a proper battle, damn you.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'm glad my scouts made it over there in time, that was fun. A little predictable but still fun. Ermor, where art thou spells?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
One thing that sorta doesn't make sense about Pythium is that Communicants don't receive buffs from masters, for whatever reason. Normally all communion slaves get everything from their master (if he's buffing while being a part of communion). E.g., the master casts Astral Shield - all the slaves get Astral Shield. The master casts Personal Regeneration - all the slaves get regen. But not Communicants.

I know, it's only 50gp and they are expendable anyway, but man. Illwinter could mention this in the description or something. I have no explanation.

Last edited:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I'm glad my scouts made it over there in time, that was fun. A little predictable but still fun. Ermor, where art thou spells?

Well Agartha also doesn't believe in MAGIC just a mass of troops.

And raw scripting retreat for assassins doesnt really uh work very well. Neither does trying to seduce a 23 morale Adon and then trying to kill him as a dryad.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I want it be known that Stealth Gameplay in the Dominions series is, and for all time will be, petrified shit.

Thats the way the game tells you to stop being a bitchasspussy nigga and come out to fight.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom