Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 9 - Dominion Zen Masters [ AUXILIARY BOOSTERS IGNITED ]

KoolNoodles

Arcane
May have to postpone a couple of hours. Busy weekend.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I just need to re-calibrate the flow of electrons to the magnetosphere, and adjust the pylons into a three-fold quantum resonator. Then it will work Captain!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Atlantis has finally sunk beneath the waves. Well, he was already under the waves I guess, but you know what I mean.

Anhur, I salute your persistence and determination to make me suffer for attacking, you've certainly succeeded!

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Wake up in the morning. Receive yet another ultimatum threat from 3 headed dog.... this time not even from himself, but through a 3rd party.

I don't don't know how many times I'm going to have to say no to these proposals for betraying my Jewish allies who send me technology(tm) and Jew gold (c).

mondblut

Arcane
Wake up in the morning. Receive yet another ultimatum threat from 3 headed dog.... this time not even from himself, but through a 3rd party.

I don't don't know how many times I'm going to have to say no to these proposals for betraying my Jewish allies who send me technology(tm) and Jew gold (c).

Srsly, Pythium. Skellies have no brain. You can't expect them to see further than their nose. A missing one at that.

IGD4JbR.png

mondblut

Arcane
Did they fix finally that spell, btw? Or the next time Uriel will be attacked by the souls of everyone that Uriel has killed, and the souls of every soul that Uriel has killed the last time? :roll:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Oh man, you gotta love that infinite regress of souls, I hope they kept that in!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I can't see the battle, because my laptop tries to die every time the replay starts. But judging from report, it wasn't a bad trade-off for Pythium. Would do it again.

auadpo.jpg

Now let's see if you can do the same against muh army.

xvptrx.jpg

My poor Spectres. How could you kill your own brethren?

:negative:

Edit: Oh, and Malakal. A little payback for Gabriel.

vyqtsr.jpg

eixdvp.jpg

:smug:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom