Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline of 'Decline of the Codex'

Texas Red

Whiner
General RPG Discussion has really sucked for some time now. It's filled with threads about ancient dungeon crawlers. Activity is extremely low.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that stop making new threads every time you think about old school crawlers.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Go fuck yourself; finally we discuss RPGs again. Everytime there's a new Wizardry/Might&Magic/Ultima/etc thread, my people win.

If only the mighty Shagnak was still here to lead us. Who will now come forth and us?

Mareus

Magister
Dark Individual said:
General RPG Discussion has really sucked for some time now. It's filled with threads about ancient dungeon crawlers. Activity is extremely low.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that stop making new threads every time you think about old school crawlers.

Is there anything breath taking happening in RPG industry lately? Are there any revolutionary RPGs coming out? Any new immersive and inovative design choices? New settings?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Dark Individual has really sucked for some time now. His posts are filled with crap about his personal issues. Mental activity is extremely low.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that stop making posts in Site Feedback every time you want to whinge about something.

Dark Individual said:

We overcome the Decline of the Codex and you want to return to idiocy and barbarism? Get the fuck out of here. This is RPGCodex, with an emphasis on RPG. It's a place to discuss RPGs. For even making this suggestion you deserve a quad dumbfuck.

Jasede said:
Go fuck yourself; finally we discuss RPGs again.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Dark Individual said:

How can activity be extremely low when the forum is filled with threads?
[And those threads all do have enough responses to reach at least 2 pages]

Higher Game said:
Jasede said:
Go fuck yourself; finally we discuss RPGs again. Everytime there's a new Wizardry/Might&Magic/Ultima/etc thread, my people win.

Dungeon grinders:RPGs as to Furries:heterosexuals.
How dare you besmirch Wizardry like that. Burn in hell.

Higher Game said:
Jasede said:

Dungeon grinders:RPGs as to Africa:Black People.

Fixed.

Your original comparison made it seem like you didn't know anything at all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom